Photo Updates

Here is our pic update. We last reported only one. We took everyones advice and what do you know we have regrown four new heads. We got zoa-pox and we were advised through the forum to use furan2. we had to dip all our zoas and competion piece as the directions said. now approx. a month later most have survived and thrived. thanks to everyone. TOTAL=5

[ATTACH]7005[/ATTACH]

post-5978-141867752099_thumb.jpg

I must sadly eliminate myself from the competiton. Having had little growth, and in fact, not seeing the polyps open up for a week or so, I transferred the plug to my anemone and clown tank and the polyps disappeared. I've been unable to find them, despite dismantleing (-5 sp) a good portion of my rock work. (sad)

Good luck to the rest that remain...(clap)

DSC04245.jpg

6 polyps

I just noticed the pnwmas on the frag plug. Thats cool. Are they made of rubber or what? Mine kept getting blown off the frag rack so I glued it down. I actually have 6 or 7 polyps on mine but never did up a photo. I had thought that they were toast but this morning there are more new babies.

Jay

Once again a family emergancy has kept me away from my tank and computer. I just got on line & hope to have a picture up loaded to photo bucket to submit. I will understand if I need to be DQ'ed.

Beckie

Lucky for you Eric pushed it out to the 8th for this round of updates due to the Holiday. You still have time, but HURRY!!!:p