Photo Updates

Photo updates deadline extended due to Christmas and New Years till Jan 8th.

Second deadline extension with plenty of notice given to all for posting photos in advance-I saw two people ask about posting early since they would be gone during the time they were asked to be posted.

I know this is all in fun, but having deadlines always extended does not sit well. Frankly I can give a flying %@ but it goes against all I teach my child-such as...Life has rules, follow them or pay the consequences or at least be ready to pay the consequences....

As always, my unsolicited two cents worth-perhaps opening a thread in the "rant" or "general" section would be more appropriate-

Second deadline extension with plenty of notice given to all for posting photos in advance-I saw two people ask about posting early since they would be gone during the time they were asked to be posted.

I know this is all in fun, but having deadlines always extended does not sit well. Frankly I can give a flying %@ but it goes against all I teach my child-such as...Life has rules, follow them or pay the consequences or at least be ready to pay the consequences....

As always, my unsolicited two cents worth-perhaps opening a thread in the "rant" or "general" section would be more appropriate-

To be completely honest I am with you. My personal opinion is that Christmas and New Years means you'll be home so there should be no problem getting pic's taken and posted.(scratch)