looking for a little bit of everything

jgf86123

hey guys and gals, just a little want ad here

im slowly putting together parts for my new system, starting with DT, fuge tank, and what not, along with an upgraded light over my current 20 long.

right now, im in the market for a light, preferably a halide, but will go with a T5HO system, for my 20 long current DT that will eventually become my frag/grow out tank.

ive got roughly 100 bucks to spend for said fixture, and it doesnt have to be a fixture, it can be a retro kit, as ive got plans to build an awesome canopy for the tank, yes, i know, a canopy over a frag tank, but, i think it'll look neat, so oh well lol.

so if anyone has a MH or T5HO fixture or pendant or retro kit they want to let go for cheap, let me know, and we'll see if we cant work things out.

thanks

most assuredly overkill for a 20 long, id probably have to mount that thing a foot over the tank, at least LOL and i wasnt planning on making my canopy nearly that big

but, rick, message me, we might be able to work something out, if i can figure a way to mount it, i might just go with it lol

well, since im gonna get rick to drill this tank for me, and its only going to be a frag tank, i might just take a look at this light he has, im still planning on doing a 40b DT, but, i couldnt pass up the deal on this 30 breeder, and i think it will make a perfect frag tank

i wont be picking up the tank til sunday so it'll probably be next weekend' date=' im thinking about using the 30 breeder as a frag/grow-out tank and then grab a 40 breeder later on down the line to upgrade my DT[/quote']

Sounds good. If my son is still on a modified shift next week then I'll try to swing by Calvins one evening to get the base.

ok, so now that ive got my frag/dt/grow-out tank settled, and my lighting, im now going to need a mag 7 or something similar, does anyone happen to have one laying around? if you do, feel free to post or message me an we can haggle about a price.

also, if anyone happens to have any koralia 1's or 2's, let me know, and we can work out a price on them as well.

now, im doing this in pieces, so its going to be next weekend before i could possibly even think about picking up the pump or powerheads, but, im sure we can work things out guys an gals.

thanks all