snorkelwasp

badguitarist

If you equate your actions on this site or any other forum no matter the size to your profassional rep you are doing life wrong! You love animals' date=' you have a good education, you help others etc. All good qualities but at the end of the day.....this is still just a saltwater forum. If you don't like the way it works. Become a member, run for one of the board positions, and make the changes you want to see. Surely you being the "civil rights freedom fighter" you are should know how it works![/quote']

QFT. If your goal is to exact positive change, you are not going about this the right way.

Ryan' date=' our history is checkered, so I am not going to engage in a conversation with you about the club and where it has come. This is neither the time nor place for that conversation.[/quote']

Maybe we need to grab a beer and catch up!

I enjoy this hobby so much' date=' but immature posts and people like this that make me hate coming to the forums. The info and help we get from you can't be as good as what harm you are causing by carrying this on. I think anyone causing problems like this should be banned...or a better solution, just let it go. We are supposed to be friends and a family, so treat everyone like they are just that.[/quote']

Everyone that has been a part of this organization has played an integral part in it's growth over the years. I agree that we should not get hung up on such pettiness as someone's bad attitude. It is well in hand with our team of qualified Moderators.

A group of friends and extended family, both locally and worldwide, is how I like to perceive the forum.

We also have a responsibility as an educational organization, and to the members, visitors from other clubs, our sponsors, and our children that read the post to keep the content of our posts acceptable for family viewing.

The club status is currently under review by the Department of Justice and the Internal Revenue Service. Hey, let's get it together, ok people? Thanks.

John Manrow

PNWMAS President

• Like 1

COOL.....AN'T WE ALL JUST GET LONG...........

PLEASE

THE FIRST PART OF MY SIG. HAS A MEANING FOR ALL, BUT THEN IT'S JUST MY SIMPLE OPINION OF THE WORLD.

yeah... my stepdad's name was Rodney King (no lie.)

No, not that Rodney King, it just happened to be his name too! :D

Guest Snorkelwasp

Stop saying its for education and kids and keep it clean and you have racial jokes in out of bounds. Hippocrits. Pure and simple.

Guest Snorkelwasp

You make it seem like if I'm not liked here I'm done in life. Fact is I will sleep good. Have a great gf of many years. Make bank and growsome crazy nice corals. All while hanging with countless friends. Reefing isn't everythung. Its just one of things I'm good at.

Cant we just settle this over a pint?(drinking)

I know that I have been on the back end of one of these threads, I sympathise! We are all very pationate about the hobbie, I do agree that we need to watch what we say but I do also think that some need to get thicker skin and not take things so personal. Most of us are here for a common gole. It saddens me to here that some are just here to make $ off the site and with that statement I get a feeling that they dont have a desire to help the hobby allong, and I feel if anyone should be shuned it should be them.