Let's see your cool zoanthids!!!!!!!!

Lowman

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Let's see your cool zoanthids!!!!!!!!

Dang....I really wanna get some of those nightmares....here is my newest addition....well, my newest is the TECO PC's but this was right before them....gotta get a pic of the TEC's....

6-10-10GD1.jpg

Sent from my brain using telepathy

Those are nice Roger. I like the way the ones on the bottom clustered together. What's the name of the one on top?

And no Jody does not photoshop His pictures suck and don't do his poor corals justice all on their own!(laugh)

I mean that in the nicest possible way Jody!:p

Those are nice Roger. I like the way the ones on the bottom clustered together. What's the name of the one on top?

And no Jody does not photoshop His pictures suck and don't do his poor corals justice all on their own!(laugh)

I mean that in the nicest possible way Jody!:p

I dont know that they have a name, its hard to tell from the pics but the little spots actually sparkle.

The centers remind me of the Galaxy PEs that are part of the growout.The ones Brad has in his tank. When can I expect my frag(whistle)

HA, well I think I bought it with 3 and 2 months later there is 4. It might be a while. I did break off a couple of the bottom one, perhaps a trade for a Ding Dang?(naughty)

HA' date=' well I think I bought it with 3 and 2 months later there is 4. It might be a while. I did break off a couple of the bottom one, perhaps a trade for a Ding Dang?(naughty)[/quote']

You got it Roger! You will have to remind me LOL. So many people want those ding dangs LOL I have lost track.

diss my pic's all you want my corals stand up on there own lol and nwcoralfarm I know you werent talking about me so no worry's as beth said my pic's are not that good but was too easy not to post lol.And Beth wares my Ding Dangs dont diss me and hold out .

diss my pic's all you want my corals stand up on there own lol and nwcoralfarm I know you werent talking about me so no worry's as beth said my pic's are not that good but was too easy not to post lol.And Beth wares my Ding Dangs dont diss me and hold out .

LOL Jody I might save some of those ding dangs if you get my name right!:p This is Kim!:p When all else fails read my signature! Sure Jody I will put you on the list for some of those ding dangs they are awesome!

Exactly Todd, I'm gonna talk to Kevin with Aloha Corals to see if maybe he can get his hands on shells that size, thing is 6-8" across, and it come from Hawaii, and I would love at least 2 more, one, if I can get more, is gonna be covered in high end zoos, just take single polyps of all of my higher end stuff an stick on it an let em grow out LOL