WTB Ricordea

sharoleb

Looking for ricordea - I'm in no hurry, probably coulnd't meet up until the end of the month. I don't have anything exact in mind - but I do like purple and blue. I have some cool orange/blue-ish rim/green mouth I bought from Eric. No trades, I don't have anything grown out enough for trades. Send me pics n price - hopefully we can work something out?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

my orange one never did attach. after a while I used it as a guinea pig and sliced it. they still never attached - they are still floating. DOH! the green one is awesome though.

I am still interested in collecting other colors of yumas if anyone has any...

I dont have any more yumas I am selling' date=' but i do have a few floridas that I would like to get rid of. If you ever plan on being in the Salem area you should stop by to grab a couple![/quote']

After my second tank cycles i want to go see garrettm85 for my cleaner crew. when that happens i'll hit you up and see if you still have them. thanks!

8 months or so and it is doing great. If it makes you feel any better I haven't really been stoked about getting rid of it.....I haven't seen em like this very often at all

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

LOL that just makes me want it more! (plotting)