im banned....?

Guest Snorkelwasp

Guest Snorkelwasp

i am at threat for being banned for one week due to my signature aving bad language...i would seem a moderator has an opinion tooo....very stinky!

who here agrees? want me kicked out? I can leave voluntarily...majority rules...but you cant just ban me...ill make a new name.

Guest Snorkelwasp

ps i dont think whoever called me an idiot in my rep area has the fortitude to come out and say it...i have a degree that backs up my talk...do you?

It wasn't me but I'm glad to say in public I don't agree with your Sig in a family oriented site also I have been in this hobby 26 years have ran my own business maintaining others tanks for 7 I have been culturing corals for most of that 26 years learning everything I can through personnel experience and reading everything I get my hands on to better myself to help others in the hobby and been told by many with a degree or PHD that I have more knowledge then I ever would have gotten going to school.With that said I would have given anything to go to college just wasn't in the cards for me but I will give my children the chance I didn't get but on the same note you have touted your degree several times that it gives you the right to act or post a certain way, I'm glad you went to school have that degree and I hope your top in your field of study or ware you work.But here your snorkelwasp just like I'm reefboy quit touting your degree and take the butt comments off your Sig and be apart of this club or forum not a hindrance.

Guys common. This is a family oriented site. No need to push the limits. No need for this thread. You should have just taken the critisism and learned from it.

Your reputation will follow you. I prefer to have a good rep in this hobby. It is a small world in this reef community and you need everyone you can get on your side. Dont make enemies now...

• Like 2

Guest Moderator3

Snorklewasp,

If your intent here is to cause trouble, we would rather you just leave. If you would like to be a productive member of the club community then please treat your fellow club members with respect. Your language is offensive to members of our community, which is why you were asked multiple times to change your signature.

This club affiliations include elementary schools, and other public institutions. We will not limit who we can reach out to so it may suit your need to use vulgar language. Your actions jeopardize the goals set forth by the members of the club.

Membership in this club or to this site is not a right guaranteed to you, it is a privileged extended to you, and one that is easily revoked.