Blond Naso Dying

downhill_biker

So my blond naso was lying against the glass yesterday morning when I woke up. The day before swimming around perfectly. I saw white spots on it, so did a copper bath, but I dont think the spots were ich, I am unsure what they were. They seem uneven, and I have always seen ich making perfect little spheres. The fish is still alive today, but still lying on it's side. Can I do anything for it?

I did the copper bath because I originally thought it may be ich. I have seen the spots on some of the fish before that looked like ich.

I really dont think I stressed it much, it is very sedentary right now, didnt struggle to net it at all. Water was taken from the tank, and copper was added slowly.

The fish lays on the bottom or against the glass or rocks, and looks dead, but it keeps moving around the tank, and whenever I feed the fish it comes and eats a few pieces.

Could this be an infection?

no it wasnt being bullied. all of my fish get along suprisingly well, but if i had to choose which one was top fish, this would be it. very agressive eater, and always swimming in the open.

the fish has passed. it is under one of my rocks and i cant get to it. the serpant star is on it, and if i get the chance i will pull it out, if not the snails may have to take care of this one.

Mabey a freashwater dip if its ick. I think I would just leave him alone. Make sure he gets good food if he wants some. Im not sure what you could do if you dont know what is has. My blond nasso tang died also last year but he never was a healthy specimine.

Jay

This is the prettiest blond nasso I have ever seen in this video. Its a big file and takes a minute to load with broadband.

http://www.melevsreef.com/video/tuckertrapper2.wmv

ive seen that video before. it is a funny vid. that isn't a blond though...just a regular naso. which are still really pretty. i am sick of paying 4x the price for blond nasos, so i will probably get a regular naso, or now that all of my fish are established i may get a clown tang, and hopefully he doesn't turn into a bully.

....... or now that all of my fish are established i may get a clown tang' date=' and hopefully he doesn't turn into a bully.[/quote']

Don't bet too much money on that Curtis!

Mine is already showing some aggresive behavior after about 9-10 months in my tank. And it has grown to 3x's the size from when I bought him!