Anyone wanna trade yumas

JasonH

I've had this yuma for quite a while. I got it from Nanoreefer (who takes a much better picture of it than I do, but this picture is mine). I like it a lot but hadn't thought of picking up any new ones. I thought I'd see if anyone else has a yuma that wants to trade. This one recently budded off 4 babies, so I could trade the mother or a couple of the babies.

Specifically looking for other colorful Yumas. Thanks.

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

I'd say it opens up to about 3 inches. The babies are very small still - about 3/4", they don't have the coloration yet.

Thanks, Eric, but I'm just looking for other yumas right now. I actually hate Zoo's. I put some in my tank years ago and they are just a plague.

lol.....that's funny. Well to each his own. I have a similar feeling for chalices, monti's, and so on. I am only recently getting interested in getting some as my collection of zoa's is almost complete so now I am looking for the other kinds of corals to complete my reef.

No worries, good luck in your trade. I know Snowpunk has a few Yuma's...their pretty nice too. Might hit up Grassi also.

oh I totally understand. Snowpunk feels similar about Xenia, I feel similar about kenya tree's.

But that is why I always say it's funny in reefing cause everyone is so different. I see chalices and monti's as colorfull rocks...but rocks none the less. Myself I prefer the color and movement. I shows the amount of life better, imo, in a reef. But now I am starting to see large polyps acro's and such that show movement as well, yeah...not as much as the Duncan's or xenia but still.

Also, as stated, recently I am starting to get more and more interested in Monti's, acro's, chalices, acan's, and so on.