ALGAE

What a wonderful guy! He came and adorned me with some amazing coral! After losing a lot of my corals to a haywire heater! He came over to checkout my new set up and carried with him a little blue cooler and in it was some beautiiful gifts to contribute to my rebuild! A bali slimer and some barium GSP! A wonderful conversationalist and an all around genuine gentleman!

Clay

Thanks Clay!

We live so close we can stoke each other easily! Trip to invade Portland comming up! If we take your Caddy I'll buy an irridescent burgendy jumpsuit for the trip!

What a wonderful guy! He came and adorned me with some amazing coral! After losing a lot of my corals to a haywire heater! He came over to checkout my new set up and carried with him a little blue cooler and in it was some beautiiful gifts to contribute to my rebuild! A bali slimer and some barium GSP! A wonderful conversationalist and an all around genuine gentleman!

Clay

Thanks Bob! You are still invited to lunch, you just have to get over your hatred of hippies (kinda freaks the wife)!

Franklin is one of my favorite people on here.

Eric, I am sure we will meet!

Glad to hear it. I have been looking forward to having some interaction with Algae.