Acrylic benders?

ciao

If you are trying to build a tank...make sure it's a small one. I guess that what you get when you go to 55 gallons is stress cracks. That's why they mold the acrylic and set form it on the bigger aquariums. Just a thought. My buddy jon and I were looking into making some tanks and found this out in our research!!

Sunshine and Smiles,

Clay

Nah, I'm not trying to build an aquarium. Looking to build a hang on filter sock holder for the sump. I want to be able to build something that can hang onto it from the side with holdes cut into a horizontal section that can hold the socks

Tap has a scrap bin and they sell the pieces for $1.50 a lb or so and if ya have a heat gun ya chould be able to bend it, just lay the acrylic on a towel then place a couple pieces of plywood over the acrylic whare ya dont want the heat then heat up the showing acrylic bend let cool and repete. just be carfull that ya dont get the heat gun to close cuz ya will boil the plastic ( get bubbles in it) heat it up slowly.