MUST SELL!!!

Lowman

Vicodin is my friend.

Hey Bob, I can trade Vickys for corals-

OK thats illegal I was only kidding-Just say no-unless you have had back surgery of course and have an 6 inch titanium rod in your spine-my wife(sad)

But on a serious note, I just saw this thread, are those corals for sale, if so is there a current list or is the last one shown whats available.

LMK

Corals are all for sale. My cell phone is dead at the moment, I forgot to plug it in last night, so if anyone has called, I will return calls tomorrow. I would love to sell the stuff as a package deal. So, make me an offer on the bulk of the coral and I will consider it.

Thanks

I am willing to buy all of your corals for $300. I can come up tomorrow after work. I left you a message on your cell.

I'm not too optimistic about selling all this coral for $300. I don't "need" to sell them for bargain basement prices. I think the offer needs to go up quite a bit.....................

How can I make an earnest offer when I have been trying to see this stuff for a week. You wont call me back or answer any pm's in a timely fashion. Its almost as if you don't really want to sell this stuff. I'd like to come see it but if you don't want to sell it there is nothing I can do about that. I can come see it tomorow or I am done trying.

$300 is not an earnest offer. As I told you, I have the flu, so I really don't feel like dealing with anyone at the moment. I am hoping it will pass by the weekend, since I've been fighting it all week. And 8 o'clock in the evening is a little late for me. I do like to spend time with my family that time of the evening.

So, if you want to come see what I have, then I will have the door open for you on Sunday, around 2 pm.

Here is my address:

16502 SE Market St

Portland Oregon 97233

Thanks

SAWEET CORALS BOB-you freakin rock(clap):D(rock2):D(clap)

I wish I would have ran into you earlier(drooler) well my bank account is glad I did not:eek:

Anyway thanks for everything, I am glad we crossed paths.

You guys gotta get some of this stuff-

4 Inch frag:eek: OMG-WOO HOO