Distribution list for GOC please review

I wish you would have stuck to the original plan. I haven't even been able to contact anyone yet since I still don't have a time yet. (I should have sent messages a week ago) Now rather than setting up a 2 hour timeframe to take care of distribution on Sunday it will be spread out all weekend and maybe into next week. So much for everyone getting their frags the same day.

What was the original plan that I meet everyone on the 1st right? Only thing that changed is distributers are getting them one day early...so arrangements could still be made for the original date of the 1st. So pretty much still same plan.

I still can't let my group know what is going on because I don't know myself. It's not fair to them to notify them with less than 24 hours of notice with a specific time to pick them up so I am now either going to have to let them come by at their convienence or drive all over to take them to them. (The same probably applies to the other distributors as well) It will be hard for me to plan anything else now for a few days. (Today I will be waiting to find out when I need to get the frags and then at least tomorrow and probably on into next week I'll need to be close for people to drop by) To be fair to everyone a specific plan should have been made a week ago so we could get with everyone in advance which is no longer possible. I also see you encouraging people to contact the distributors to get their frags yet most of us still don't even know yet when we will have the frags. Put simply we have been left hanging up to the last minute.

I still can't let my group know what is going on because I don't know myself. It's not fair to them to notify them with less than 24 hours of notice with a specific time to pick them up so I am now either going to have to let them come by at their convienence or drive all over to take them to them. (The same probably applies to the other distributors as well) It will be hard for me to plan anything else now for a few days. (Today I will be waiting to find out when I need to get the frags and then at least tomorrow and probably on into next week I'll need to be close for people to drop by) To be fair to everyone a specific plan should have been made a week ago so we could get with everyone in advance which is no longer possible. I also see you encouraging people to contact the distributors to get their frags yet most of us still don't even know yet when we will have the frags. Put simply we have been left hanging up to the last minute.

Next round I will let someone else figure out the distribution to avoid this happening. But I did send out PM's to everyone encouraging them to make arrangements or tentative plans at least a week or 2 in advance.

But I understand, I too will be having difficulties for the next few days getting these out due to work and sleep schedule.