Distribution list for GOC please review

Sounds like I would pick up from Lowman which works fine for me-please let me know if I isunderstood. If you need a distributor, I'm off of SE 130th and SE Stark-I could help. If they are going to be needed to be housed in the tank I cant help-I have nearly zero footprint of available sand bed but

I'm setting up a frag tank hopefully this weekend so it could happen-

LMK

I am in South East, sellwood area... really close to coral mofia... but also go to seahorse a lot so Grassi would be ok too....

How about you just tell me where to pick it up and I will!! =)

Yah! I got yours right. (I get you and another member confused as the names are similar) Yours was the hardest one on the list as there isn't anyone really close to you. Grassi and Lowman are probably about the same distance. Might be able to get one of the others in Oregon City to take yours so you can get it from them which would be closer? I can check with them if that would work better. If not just let us know if you would prefer to get yours from Grassi (Ne PDX) or Lowman(Gresham).

Yah! I got yours right. (I get you and another member confused as the names are similar) Yours was the hardest one on the list as there isn't anyone really close to you. Grassi and Lowman are probably about the same distance. Might be able to get one of the others in Oregon City to take yours so you can get it from them which would be closer? I can check with them if that would work better. If not just let us know if you would prefer to get yours from Grassi (Ne PDX) or Lowman(Gresham).

NE PDX is easier and closer than gresham. Grassi would be fine! I will just make it a water day and hit up Seahorse at the same time! Thanks Rick!