Just caught a little Teddy Bear Crab out of my frag tank...anybody want him....lol

fpd4308

Guest Snorkelwasp

i would want him but dont really have a way of getting there to get it...dont trash it...someone will want him...i love these weird inverts...i have a few mantis, dardanis hermits, conchs, cowries, urchins, stars, etc...just saved an 8+inch fireworm today!

i would want him but dont really have a way of getting there to get it...dont trash it...someone will want him...i love these weird inverts...i have a few mantis' date=' dardanis hermits, conchs, cowries, urchins, stars, etc...just saved an 8+inch fireworm today![/quote']

I right now have a few polyclads you can add to your collection if you want. They killed my 10"gigas last month. Ive had them in a measuring cup ever since to take soem pics of and play with....I change the water every few days and they are still tickin for soem reason

they are one iof the coolest moving contortionists you will ever see. :) Ive wanted to for some time set up a couple of pest tanks to keep the weird critters like that in

Rick-did your trigger really die you think as a result of the crab?? feeding him to my trigger would be the first thing I do with any crab or odd snail too. sorry to hear :(

...Rick-did your trigger really die you think as a result of the crab?? feeding him to my trigger would be the first thing I do with any crab or odd snail too. sorry to hear :(

Have no idea. The next night it wedged itself into some rocks and never came out. When I took it out the trigger was locked open with no sign of anything external as a cause. My first thought was that it got stuck up in the rocks and was unable to get back out but that seems odd as well since that is normal behavior. (It was the first time it went into this particular spot though) Really don't know what happened.