I went ahead and did it....Tunze

drock59

If you take care of them and keep the clean they should last a LONG time. Another very cool thing with them is that you can buy spare parts for every peice on the pump, so if the prop breaks you can buy a new one.

For customer service the easiest and fastest way is to contact Roger on Reefcentral, he is the US Tunze guy and has very very good customer service. As an example, after 4 months of using my Tunze skimmer I toke it apart and found a front house piece that was broken. I contacted Roger and he has out a replace piece with no questions asked and free of charge. To me that is some of the best customer service that I have ever had.

Not sure about the setting on the single controller.

My used Tunze arrived yesterday, and while it's a bit bulky, it sure puts out some nice flow!

Anyone want to recommend some good starter setttings for the controller?

I currently have power 1 set a minimum and power 2 at max, with the pulse set at switching about every 10 seconds.

My used Tunze arrived yesterday, and while it's a bit bulky, it sure puts out some nice flow!

Anyone want to recommend some good starter setttings for the controller?

I currently have power 1 set a minimum and power 2 at max, with the pulse set at switching about every 10 seconds.

Cool how bout some pics???

Cool how bout some pics???

I'll give it a try this weekend, though I'm not sure if a picture will show much.

Am kind of miserable today and just vegging out until the migraine goes away completely.

Let me know if you want to come by and see it in action some time!

I do still want an MJ mod for some countercurrent!

• 2 weeks later...