What music do you listen to when doing tank maintenance?

tidalsculpin

Hey CCR' date=' it's always nice to see another old metalhead. Nothing better than an old Black sabbath album...errrr...I mean disc. Don't forget to put on some Led Zep once in a while.[/quote']

Yup, Went to a Zep concert, about 35 years ago!!!! BS in highschool, boy did my Mom hate it, called it all suicide music

Everything Clapton ever touched. The Derek era my fav...but like it all. I however like everything from Johnny cash, blues traveler, sinatra, metallica, zz top, dave mathew, jack johnson, john hiatt..those all are whats in my cd player at the moment.........

I actually went on a cd burning rampage about 5 years ago of all of my friends collections.......chances are whatever you want to hear.......ive got at least one album........

my dads big into blues and jazz......all of the blues i like....for some stupid reason i burned all of his jazz albums too. 1 out of ten of them is great......the other 9 SUCK. : )..and ive got about 50 or so jazz albums that suck.

: )

Thats how Jazz is, I do like the new jazz... LOL.. I just turn on the radio and pick a station depending on my mood. Alt rock / new rock when Im home, or driving. When Im at work (office job) I usually stream a san francisco jazz station. Its just so much easier than grabbing a cd.... Sad I know, my truck has a CD player and I have never even tried it to see if it works. LOL

I do not usually listen to music while doing tank maitence...but this has turned into what kind of music do you like... As much as I hate the stupid, faggy, girly EMO clothes and style, I enjoy their music...The killers, Hawthrone Hieghts, AFI, Pennywise, Emberghost, Panic! At the Disco, Cartel, From Autum to Ashes... I do like alot of other type of music, Prince (pre-before he went stupid and tried to call himself symbol of some sort), Jack Johnson, some country, and older hip-hop and rap...the new BullSh!t that is out sucks and they trade about 3 or 4 beats back and fourth and just a repeat a hook and call it a day....Music has gone down hill in the last 5 years, way downhill.

I do not usually listen to music while doing tank maitence...but this has turned into what kind of music do you like... As much as I hate the stupid' date=' faggy, girly EMO clothes and style, I enjoy their music...The killers, Hawthrone Hieghts, AFI, Pennywise, Emberghost, Panic! At the Disco, Cartel, From Autum to Ashes... I do like alot of other type of music, Prince (pre-before he went stupid and tried to call himself symbol of some sort), Jack Johnson, some country, and older hip-hop and rap...the new BullSh!t that is out sucks and they trade about 3 or 4 beats back and fourth and just a repeat a hook and call it a day....Music has gone down hill in the last 5 years, way downhill.[/quote']

I always tell the teenager of the hose that Im EMO. I exaggerate the vowels in it kinda cheech and chong style and it pisses her off. (laugh)

I disagree about th music going downhill however......it all depends on what you listen to...if we are talking most all pop and what you hear on the radio............yeah...i agree..........as far as musical talent...look farther than top 40 and you will find some incredible musicians

John popper and jonny lang prove my point immediately without having to list 20 others ; ) These guys are kinda like michael jackson in his day in the sense that you dont have to even like their music to admit theyve got it goin on even if you do hate it

TOOL' date=' Rage, Metallica, Van Roth, System of a Down, Chili Peppers, anything to annoy the next door neighbor[/quote']

lol. Ive got some pretty good wattage going at my place and i just so happen to have a police officer neighbor with an incessantly barking dog............

SO.......a couple of years back i made a little recording of my cats screeching as i pulled on his tail a little...........I waited until he had this family barbeque going on their back deck, I aimed my loudpeaker out the back sliding glass door and cranked it loud enough they couldnt hear each other talk............ (laugh)

We had a little chat and it seems i FINALLY got through to him how annoying his dog was...didnt fix the problem completely but he at least started trying and quit leaving his dog out during the day when he was gone :D

tell him to go on ebay and get a shock collar.....dog barks....gets the piss shocked out of it! cant beat that....had one for our boxer....after a week we didnt even have to turn the bad boy on!

Plus they are a blast when your drunk. Get the first drunk guy to put it on, hilarious!!!! (laugh) (laugh)

Well, that is quite a variety. I just got a computer passed on to me with 19gigs worth of itunes on it from family. A little like a cd burning rampage. Tons of emo stuff andsome alterno hiphop on it too.

Just thinking of getting a good playlist going to get me in the mood for water changes every Friday.