Any good hackers out there?

Lowman

I need someone to get into someones computer. He is 17 almost 18 and trying to seduce my 13 year old daughter into something. I just want to get his parent's email address so i can let them know what he is doing. He says that they don't know about his "online life".

Thanks

No I think she is smarter than that, but I don't like him doing this. I am going to call his cell phone and try to get his voice mail to see if he uses his name, but if it is one of those throw away phones, then it is difficult to trace anything

I'd be careful, Lowman. Remember, he's still a minor and you aren't -- if you go too far trying to find out who he is, you could leave yourself open to trouble. I'd talk to the cops and see what they suggest.

I think you are right to be concerned, and to follow up; just make sure this can't be turned around on you..

Good Point, but I think he would have Dateline, or whoever it is, behind him, He says he is 17, how do you know??? Why couldn't he be older. Here let's do this, add a year to BOTH of them. Now how ya gona feel like. Hmmm doesn't make it any better, for you. What he is "legal now". Let me ask you this. Did you grow up in Oregon????

Update.......I called the kid's cell phone number and talked to his mother, she had no clue what he was doing and was very upset about it promised me that she would take of this. I sent her a transcript of the things he was saying to my daughter. Hopefully she will.