Regarding a Photo Workshop

andy

Regarding a Photo Workshop  

1. 1.

• I don't want a "workshop." A written article would be better.
    • Nothing major, maybe just a chat using the site's Chat feature one Monday night...
    • 45 minutes or so as a club meeting topic would be perfect.
    • An overview of camera technique and maybe some Photoshop one afternoon or evening, please.
    • Sock it to me! I want to spend a day at this and hear it all.

Cool...thanks for thinking about this Andy. i picked written..........im more than a hop skip and a jump ya know. Very interested in both a camera and a photoshop workshop of some kind. Just basic photoshop stuff would be awesome. I have photoshop 6, but i use my nikon editor for cropping which is pretty much all i know how to do. Im more interested in learning how to use my camera better than messing with the pics anyway to be honest. Cropping should be good enough if you take a great picture no???

UNLESS, i buy all the beverages of choice and we do it at my place, then i pick ALL DAY. : )

Whatever you're willing to do for us, I'm in! Whether it's a more in depth workshop or a presentation at a meeting. Or you could even have the presentation at the meeting and for the rest of us that want more of an in depth discussion, we could stick around while the other people take off. I dunno! I'm just way excited to have someone help me improve my camera skills! (clap)

Whatever you're willing to do for us' date=' I'm in! Whether it's a more in depth workshop or a presentation at a meeting. Or you could even have the presentation at the meeting and for the rest of us that want more of an in depth discussion, we could stick around while the other people take off. I dunno! I'm just way excited to have someone help me improve my camera skills! (clap)[/quote']

Yup, I third it.

I'd love to spend a hands on day with upping my camera skills, especially in this underwater world we have. If it's a few hours drive to the location, a day workshop would be more worth it to me. If we don't do computer stuff, I'd be willing to work with some folks in PDX area on basic Photoshop tricks/techniques/enhancements etc.