Sucked in by MySpace?

spayne

I thought it would be interesting to see who else got sucked into MySpace besides myself (and Jay, who has a "stalker"). I ended up doing it because a friend was on MySpace and I believe she sent me an email/PM from there that required me to sign up to read it.

So who else is on there? I know Jay and I can't possibly be the only ones. (laugh)

http://www.myspace.com/spayne377

Jay's is:

http://www.myspace.com/reef_nerd

I'm on it, though i don't use it much. Too many teenyboppers on there, plus all i get are LIVE WEBCAM friend requests. Those friends are good to look at but not much for conversation. I do have a few old friends i hooked up with that i hadn't talked to for a long time. Then there is the problem of my ex stalking me on there.

I have a myspace to check on the kids -- but the new addiction is MadeBig.com -- it's a new web site, going to be much larger than myspace. There is sooooo much to do on it and any idiot (including myself) can work it and change things. You can post questions, answer questions, have a profile, create your own Vibes. Go shopping, they have a Market place that you can buy and sell things for coins -- you get coins for EVERYTHING you do on there. They also have a Keno game you can play for free every day -- and you get coins for the amount of numbers you get right -- you can also win 1mil dollars if you get them all right. And best of all it is FREE to everyone. I've become sooo very addicted to this site - and I've become an agent so I know what to do to collect more coins. The site is still in Beta -- working out bugs -- but it is up and running. It will be PUBLIC on Nov 15th. So, if you want to get on there before EVERYONE else does -- now is the time. Madebig.com I'd get credit if I sent everyone an email-- but I'm just as happy to let people know about it....if you want to know more -- message me. I'm not crazy all the time -- just occasionally.......

I tried to make those of you that posted your links friends, but I kept getting technical errors. Darned MySpace and their errors! But it's not like I can complain, it's free! And Brandon... nice to finally see what you look like! (laugh)

I know what some of you mean by not knowing what to do. I've made pages for three different people. My advice... play around in there and you'll figure it out. And if you can't... I'm only a PM away! ;)

My success story with it is I went to high school with a kid named Charlie. No, we weren't an item... I tend to relate better to boys. Could be because I was raised by my dad. But I digress! He moved from Willamina to McMinnville and I lost touch with him. For years I tried to hunt him down with no success. Then in July he found me on MySpace... after just about 20 years. I was pretty pleased with the site, needless to say! :D

I have a myspace to check on the kids -- but the new addiction is MadeBig.com -- it's a new web site' date=' going to be much larger than myspace. There is sooooo much to do on it and any idiot (including myself) can work it and change things. You can post questions, answer questions, have a profile, create your own Vibes. Go shopping, they have a Market place that you can buy and sell things for coins -- you get coins for EVERYTHING you do on there. They also have a Keno game you can play for free every day -- and you get coins for the amount of numbers you get right -- you can also win 1mil dollars if you get them all right. And best of all it is FREE to everyone. I've become sooo very addicted to this site - and I've become an agent so I know what to do to collect more coins. The site is still in Beta -- working out bugs -- but it is up and running. It will be PUBLIC on Nov 15th. So, if you want to get on there before EVERYONE else does -- now is the time. [b']Madebig.com[/b] I'd get credit if I sent everyone an email-- but I'm just as happy to let people know about it....if you want to know more -- message me. I'm not crazy all the time -- just occasionally.......

This is my wifes NEW BIG addiction. She is really into it and if she's happy with it that's cool by me. It's something to keep her busy while at home. If you go there and like what you see and sign up, please say that my wife sent you to check it out. Her screen name is sdlinky over there. It's kinda fun answering questions and just playing around, something different.

I feel a little guilty getting a little closer look at some of the people i talk with every day on here both inside and out.......

Cool though.....its nice to put a pic with the name

: )

I met my better half online........funny thing is we went to high school together...never knew each other though

I feel a little guilty getting a little closer look at some of the people i talk with every day on here both inside and out.......

Cool though.....its nice to put a pic with the name

: )

I met my better half online........funny thing is we went to high school together...never knew each other though

Me too...I met my girl on myspace...that is really funny and pretty cool.

I've been on about a year, Keeps me in touch with the neice and newphews and the kids tha grew up with my daughter. But the best part is I get to keep in touch with my other passion; Rock and Roll....

Lots of good underground bands. Oh and the "friends invites" with web cams, just deny them (the spam of myspace)

http://www.myspace.com/jptrson I should be here:)

funny thing is we went to high school together...never knew each other though

Stacy and I went to high school together. Same thing... we walked in different circles. We found each other at a homecoming football game of all things. Fate I tell you. Funny how things work out.

Jay