coral for sale!

finch6013

Coral sale. Some financial things have come up so It all needs to go. Prices can be offered but I want to get a fair price out of everything as I really need it right now. Thanks Alot for your help

$50 also willing to do frags of this

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/finch6013/IMG_1704.jpg[/img]"]IMG_1704.jpg

$35

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/finch6013/IMG_0256.jpg[/img]"]IMG_0256.jpg

ORA green Birds nest $15

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/finch6013/IMG_0247.jpg[/img]"]IMG_0247.jpg

Pink Birds nest $10

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/finch6013/IMG_0248.jpg[/img]"]IMG_0248.jpg

$10

IMG_1796.jpg

$10Zoa rock three different types, Orange Green and Green

IMG_1798.jpg

Purple ish Zoa rock

$5

IMG_1799.jpg

$5

IMG_1800.jpg

Watermelon zoos 7 polyps

$10

IMG_1803.jpg

$10

IMG_1804.jpg

Hydnophora $5

IMG_1805.jpg

Galaxia $5

IMG_1807.jpg

small xenia $5

IMG_1808.jpg

GSP and orange/red shroom rock

$15

IMG_1809.jpg

Green shroom rock at least 15 shrooms and a feather duster to left of GSP

$10

IMG_1809.jpg

$5

IMG_1811.jpg

• Like 1

I will take the torch, the "purple ish zoa rock, this one "$5 this one is attached to the rock pretty well but its a small rock and the tip of it is on another so a very small piece will have to be broken." and maybe the blue stylo but I am not committing to that right now so if you get an offer take it.

So was the PM I sent not the way to go? I wanted the MIlis and you said the green was asked about and that was it, money talks.

I was home all day yresterday and waited to hear how, when, where, and no PM back???????????

Here are the mesages;

I have a guy interested in the green mili but he has yet to commit to it. So as of right now they are both available. It will be first come first serve as I need the stuff gone.

I'll take both milis if they are still available.

Let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Brad

I see the red mili is no longer posted, did you sell it?

Let me now if you have either, I have the money and would buy them, If you want to sell them to me-If not I understand.

Oh man so sorry. I have has SOOOO many PM's and emails and phone calls and such I have lost a few in the shuffle. I am doing my best sorry. I am very busy with some things that have happened and that is part of why the tank is selling. A guy came by yesterday and got the pink mili. I hadn't seen your last PM at that time. Another guy that is coming today wants the green one and has wanted it for some time now along with other things that I fragged him a while ago. I have another buyer coming by today that is planning on buying quite a few things to set up a new tank so I appologize to anyone I have not gotten back to as I am SOOOOOO busy right now sorting out a small disaster that happened. Again sorry that I missed you and anyone else that might have been lost in the mix so far.

Oh man so sorry. I have has SOOOO many PM's and emails and phone calls and such I have lost a few in the shuffle. I am doing my best sorry. I am very busy with some things that have happened and that is part of why the tank is selling. A guy came by yesterday and got the pink mili. I hadn't seen your last PM at that time. Another guy that is coming today wants the green one and has wanted it for some time now along with other things that I fragged him a while ago. I have another buyer coming by today that is planning on buying quite a few things to set up a new tank so I appologize to anyone I have not gotten back to as I am SOOOOOO busy right now sorting out a small disaster that happened. Again sorry that I missed you and anyone else that might have been lost in the mix so far.

Stuff Happens-Hope what ever disaster your juggling gets taken care of in your favor-

Take care

as of today things are looking like they will turn out for the better on my half.

I had a small disaster in my apartment that involved an RO going nuts and flooding about 15 gallons of water on the bathroom floor. It didn't damage my place but the appartment below got it pretty bad. Originally it was looking like I would have to pay out of pocket and maybe even get kicked out of the appartment when the manager found out about the 75g tank I have. But as of today insurance decided they will cover it at no cost to me and it wont even raise my rates. So beside the fact that I have to get rid of my tank ASAP according to the manager I am allowed a smaller one under 40gallons if I dont hide it from her like the last one. Hopefully things will work out and my job wont get any slower so I can afford another tank in the near future. Thanks to those who have made purchased and to those who will be making purchases.

yeah its kind of fun to start over..even when i came home and my tank was pretty much dead after that hot spell, even though it sucked at first, its kind of fun to start over now and get new things and stuff

yeah and the solana looks really nice too..i love the rimless look...yeah a sps solana would be awesome