Duncan Heads $50

CA2OR

So I have been in So Cal for 11 hours and I passed by the guy I got my Duncan's from originally and picked up about 20 more heads. All for sale. FYI these have been posted on other sites as well. First come first serve. Frags come in 3's. Will not\cannot frag to lesser amounts. I will try and get pic's tomorrow, they are residing in a budies tank right now.(scary). Will not be able to deliver until after the 9th, I fly back on the 8th. They are $50 a head(thank you OIAB) frags are $150

Is this $50 per head? I must be reading this wrong!!!!! Or is it $50 for 3 heads?

are you interested in buying some from him or are you just trying to call him out once again and prove a point? I could see if you were wanting to buy some but I thought you had some pretty good connections already. If you aren't interested maybe let someone who is ask the question since your track record with wording has been a bit off lately. Not trying to be rude but your posts seem to come off a tad arrogant at times, and almost malicious towards CA2OR... Could be just me though...

are you interested in buying some from him or are you just trying to call him out once again and prove a point? I could see if you were wanting to buy some but I thought you had some pretty good connections already. If you aren't interested maybe let someone who is ask the question since your track record with wording has been a bit off lately. Not trying to be rude but your posts seem to come off a tad arrogant at times' date=' and almost malicious towards CA2OR... Could be just me though...[/quote']

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

I understand asking the ? but this is the part that could use some toning down. Like I said maybe it's just me but a lot of the posts come out a little harsh.

Is this $50 per head? I must be reading this wrong!!!!!

I'm hoping your not meaning it to be an @$$ but it just sounds that way sometimes in your threads. I've talked with others who agree so I know I'm not alone on this, I'm just the one who finally decided to post about it. I'm sure your a nice guy and I know you have great stuff and many friends on here. Maybe your threads could just use a little editing and proofreading before they are posted so they don't come off like that. Sorry Eric, back to topic...

I understand asking the ? but this is the part that could use some toning down. Like I said maybe it's just me but a lot of the posts come out a little harsh.

I'm hoping your not meaning it to be an @$$ but it just sounds that way sometimes in your threads. I've talked with others who agree so I know I'm not alone on this, I'm just the one who finally decided to post about it. I'm sure your a nice guy and I know you have great stuff and many friends on here. Maybe your threads could just use a little editing and proofreading before they are posted so they don't come off like that. Sorry Eric, back to topic...

If you understand asking the question, then what part did you need to clerify. Now that he re-worded the paragraph it almost makes sense. But he started out by saying "a head" and then in the same breath said frags were "3 heads". I wanted clarity what $50 bucks was for. I'm hoping your not meaning it to be an @$$ either but it's looking that way.(whistle)

I should still be able to get more. Yes all these were sold, Yes were by mouth's, but each Duncan head has only have 1 mouth.

Downhill: I will try and get some more either today or tomorrow. I have a few other corals I am working on right now for twogirls, snowpunk, and myself. I will post in if I get more.

Same as these guys, right:

0511091356.jpg

yep those are them. I've seen those things get like 3''+ around in his tank. they are really bright green in the right light too. I haven't seen to many duncans but the ones I have seen don't seem to compare to the size and color of these...

[language filter] Eric, you got the hook ups on them duncans! I like your duncans the best out of the other pictures I've seen. I think 50/head on these guys is more than fair. That's how much they started selling for each when they first came out, but these look a hell of a lot nicer.

Yup I agree, things are only worth what others are willing to pay. I havnt seen a lot of duncans but those are the nicest ones ive seen. I would buy a few heads.

Seems to me if youve already sold all of them, the asking price was just right.

arent the classifieds here supposed to be for aquacultured corals that we hobbyists grow, and not something you buy in bulk and chop up for profit? You could at least be a littel creative in yur post, instead of outright admitting to being a chop shop

Either way, $50 a head for duncans no matter how "nice" they are is um.......well to put it simply is certainly not your friendly hobbyist price. Most hobbyists sell them for $10-15 including myself.

To be sure, I have never seen an out of the ordinary duncan. You should post up some pics in case you do in fact have one. I might pay $50 if you did and would be very much interested in seeing one that was different than the normal few types that can be found