Special thanks to a few special members!!

Emerald525

The Bob Moore Frag Swap was a blast! Next year you should all try to come it's worth the drive! Special shout out to a few very generous members who donated some higher end frags for the club!!

Tom aka Caolewis ! Donated over 20 higher end frags we made a couple hundred dollars on his! Like Peter Pan! Wolverine! Rainbow in Spain! He owns UCHU restaraunt and has a 1000 gallon tank. You should check it out !

Thank you Holly aka Gil&Fin for getting Toms frags holding them and supplying the plugs!! Holly also bought food for all of our local sponsors and for us working the table! Most of you know Holly and her generosity but you don't know how much and how far it really goes!

Scott aka spectra! Donated some higher end Zoas like hallucination and utter chaos! Scott I love you!! Always one of the first ones to step up and volunteer!

MrBret for fragging these. Sorry you couldn't make it! All your treasurer skills are much appreciated!

Dayze 9 aka Matt a new member donated an Oregon blue tort , frogskin and branching cyphastrea! It's truly amazing that a brand new member would donate so much!

Badxgillen aka Bert also donated many frags and supplied some of the things we needed for the club tank!

Sirena who helped set up and drove and stayed at the booth most of the day!

Cuttlefish and coral aka Jeff also donated a few choice frags to the club even though he had his own booth! Jeff as you know has been a constant supporter of this club!

Thanks to Karen aka kknight for manning the booth and the delicious cookies and the sps donations!

Thanks to miles for manning the booth and forcing pnwmas fliers on everyone!!

Thanks to you all!! It was a lot of fun and we made a lot of connections and met a lot of members and potential new members and sponsors!

• Like 12

So bummed i missed this. At the meeting i had to goto, my home office acknowledge what i had given up to be able to attend. That was kind a nice to hear them say.

I told them next year you need to move the date by a week or expect me to not miss the Bob Moore Frag Swap 3 years in a row.  I feel our club is pretty lucky to have suck a tight group of people, Even new members that want to help out. This really is a good group to be part of and the behind the scenes work by Offficers, BOD Members and our club community in general is amazing!   You can always depend on fellow members to get the help you need when it comes to it.

How in the heck do any of us get a Big tank system moved when the time comes...pretty much just ask for help and your going to get the help you need.  And i guarantee if Jorge or Fernando aren't helping you move it, it's because they didn't see the post, lol.

• Like 2

So bummed i missed this. At the meeting i had to goto, my home office acknowledge what i had given up to be able to attend. That was kind a nice to hear them say.

I told them next year you need to move the date by a week or expect me to not miss the Bob Moore Frag Swap 3 years in a row. I feel our club is pretty lucky to have suck a tight group of people, Even new members that want to help out. This really is a good group to be part of and the behind the scenes work by Offficers, BOD Members and our club community in general is amazing! You can always depend on fellow members to get the help you need when it comes to it.

How in the heck do any of us get a Big tank system moved when the time comes...pretty much just ask for help and your going to get the help you need. And i guarantee if Jorge or Fernando aren't helping you move it, it's because they didn't see the post, lol.

Bret you were missed and yes there was acres and acres of coral!

Like Holly mentioned in the other post, the other thing that impresses me about our group is the community feel extends to the sponsors. They were helping each other too and the club. There was no sense of competition. For that alone the trip was worth it for me!

• Like 1

I told them next year you need to move the date by a week or expect me to not miss the Bob Moore Frag Swap 3 years in a row.  I feel our club is pretty lucky to have suck a tight group of people, Even new members that want to help out. This really is a good group to be part of and the behind the scenes work by Offficers, BOD Members and our club community in general is amazing!   You can always depend on fellow members to get the help you need when it comes to it.

How in the heck do any of us get a Big tank system moved when the time comes...pretty much just ask for help and your going to get the help you need.  And i guarantee if Jorge or Fernando aren't helping you move it, it's because they didn't see the post, lol.

That's why you have them both on speed dial.

• Like 1