Selling a couple fish

PowderBlue

Here's the gig I don't want to tear my entire tank down to catch a fish again so these will be up for grabs but at random times. So if you're in a hurry I'd say the local fish store would be a better bet. If you can be patient it will save you some money and you know you're getting a healthy fish that eats anything from pellets to algae. Rods food, shrimp etc.

First is a niger trigger, he is jet black most of time and shows his blue quite well randomly.

He's very hard to photograph so here goes nothing lol 37f619ec65aa771055498e55e1e867aa.jpg0657ed2c52bc6919acbe73ac9c4fd91d.jpg hrs currently in a full blown reef and shows zero aggression and doesn't nip any coral. 20 bucks

Next is my Melanarous wrasse, fair warning he has completely eaten my entire clean up crew except my turbo snails and conchs... Dude is an animal. Eats algae, pellets, frozen, you name it, he eats it. His colors are beautiful and he's not small by any means. I'd say closer to large. I have no idea how to tell if it's a "hovens" I was sold it as a Melanarous. 30 bucks a5a91c0d52a5bfdc0749e509d60cfdda.jpg

I'm in Oregon city I'll give it a go every day to try and catch them.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fwiw, I've caught my melanaurus with small fish hook and hunk of shrimp more than once. He always the first to go for it when trying to catch other fish. I've got a. I've one or I'd be going for it. I've got the small barbless hooks and line if you want to give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bicyclebill
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Fwiw, I've caught my melanaurus with small fish hook and hunk of shrimp more than once. He always the first to go for it when trying to catch other fish. I've got a. I've one or I'd be going for it. I've got the small barbless hooks and line if you want to give it a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how i get bullies out. Micro eagleclaw hook and a half a pencil eraser piece of shrimp meat.