Tank and Equipment for sale

Jack-the-reefer

All the livestock is gone and I just finished taking everything down. So it's all ready for you to come and take it home.

40 breeder with stand and 20 long sump.

IMG_1660_zpsbtz3ngep.jpg

The stand is 19x49x29". It has a power strip attached to the back with 10 spots for plugs. It also comes with the light hangers I made out of conduit. The tanks are outside drying, but it's a standard 40 breeder with an overflow in the back right corner. It also has all the plumbing you need to make it go. The sump is a standard 20 long with baffles. I'm looking for 50$ for the whole setup.

The equipment is all in a bucket with vinegar right now, but I can get you pictures if you need them.

Coralife turbo twist UV sterilizer. This is the 9w version. It might be time to replace the bulb. I don't know how long they're good for, but it's around 6 months old. (50$)

1/2" Seaswirl (50$)

Bubble Magus Curve 5 Protein Skimmer (100$)

Jebao wp-25 (30$)

Eheim 1262 return pump, 400-900gph. (50$)

Edited by Jack-the-reefer

All the livestock is gone and I just finished taking everything down. So it's all ready for you to come and take it home.

40 breeder with stand and 20 long sump.

IMG_1660_zpsbtz3ngep.jpg

The stand is 19x49x29". It has a power strip attached to the back with 10 spots for plugs. It also comes with the light hangers I made out of conduit. The tanks are outside drying, but it's a standard 40 breeder with an overflow in the back right corner. It also has all the plumbing you need to make it go. The sump is a standard 20 long with baffles. I'm looking for 50$ for the whole setup.

The equipment is all in a bucket with vinegar right now, but I can get you pictures if you need them.

Coralife turbo twist UV sterilizer. This is the 9w version. It might be time to replace the bulb. I don't know how long they're good for, but it's around 6 months old. (50$)

1/2" Seaswirl (50$)

Bubble Magus Curve 5 Protein Skimmer (100$)

Jebao wp-25 (30$)

Eheim 1262 return pump, 400-900gph. (50$)

Would you take some coral for the skimmer?