Nice stuff for sale! Red Gonis, Ocean Revive and more...

Lexinverts

Hello all:

I'm coming to the PNWMAS Christmas party this coming Saturday, and I can bring along any of the below items that I have for sale.

SOLD 1) Ocean Revive T247. $75. This light works great, and is an extra that I don't need anymore. It just had the fans replaced, and all diodes work. These lights are one of my favorites.

IMG_6022_zpsenyufhtz.jpg

PENDING 2) Awesome ORA Red Goniopora small colonies. $35 each. 2 available. These are the reddest and hardiest red gonioporas that you can find. I paid $100 for the little frag that I started out with. Great deal! Sorry for the bad pic.

WYLxdjA.jpg

3) Awesome Reefgen Justin's Green Goniopora small colony and large colony. $25 for small, $35 for large. These are the greenest and hardiest gonioporas that you can find. I paid $65 for the little frag that I started out with. Great deal! Sorry for the bad pic.

JKiSLki.jpg

PENDING 4) Large Orange Branching Lobo. I love this piece, but I don't have room for it. $35

qPenVfX.png

5) Lots of Montis. Frag on demand. $10 each: ORA strawberry fields, setosa, Starburst monticap, ORA supernatural monticap, branching appleberry, Forest Fire Digi, Orange Digi, Spongodes, an orange encrusting monti similar to Citrus Mistress, Pokerstar, Sunset, etc...

6) ORA Grube's Gorgonian Frags. $10 each. This is a fast growing and easy to keep pink gorgonian.

PENDING 7) Miami Hurricane chalice frag. $10. 1 available.

8) Red Firecracker mushrooms. Several polyps. $10.

• Like 1