What do ya think..

MrBret

Long ago I made a box out of black acrylic missing the top and front to take picture in. This way you could do acros from the side or zoas and favias from the top.

zoanightmarescroped_zpsf20257a8.jpg

I can't find any pictures of the  box itself just some nightmares that I had taken a shot of then ironically cropped. What I always hated was the fact that the corals would get all unhappy when you moved them to the photo platform and then you had to wait for a little while to get a good looking healthy coral. I ended up just losing the black box and just going with black eggcrate again.

• Like 1

Those pictures turned out great! And nice Zoas ! Did not know Thur Clarkstoas were stil around!????

The Clarkatoas were loaned to me by Tom. Putting them into some low light rehabilitation and fragging them for him. I believe Toms goal is to get one of them back to the originator for prosperity. That would be The Clark :)
  • Like 2

I would be down to get a frag also if possible! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have now been successfully fragged. Did the final split apart last night. I know Tom wanted 1 of the frags to make its way back to The Clark, so i am going to work with him to make sure that happens, and i know Tom is taking the other 2 frags back......I hope to purchase 1 of those frags from him, and hopefully between the 3 growers these one of a kind polyps can get a foot hold back in the North West. 

• Like 3