Frag Swap 2016 December

badxgillen

Well looks like there has been some interest in doing some corals exchanges so this calls for a good ole fashioned Frag Swap! Bring your mini cooler and maybe a frag or two of something nice you think some one else would like to trade for their tank. But also remember, as you may or may not know, the most productive trades are worked out prior to the actual meet. This way you know that there will be something you and the other member wants. Although it never hurts to bring extra right?

So here is a thread where people can use, or not use, to list the things they are willing to trade.

I will kick it off with a few things I have cut or can cut very easily.

SAM_5110_zpsi4fte1zn.jpg

Tierra Del Fuego Acropora

SAM_5108_zps3l1tfbdx.jpg

Twilight Dragon Acropora

SAM_5107_zpsuagxibyn.jpg

Blue Tipped Slimmer Acropora

Flame%20Skirts%20again_zpsrrkv083p.jpg

Flame Skirts Zoanthids

SAM_4288_zpszjdf5tjy.jpg

Mari Bllues Zoanthids

Cap%20Amer%20Paly_zpsageantch.jpg

Captain America Palythoas

SAM_4355_zps6n0nrivk.jpg

Good ole God of War Paythoas

SAM_4292_zpsevfhoufz.jpg

Green Mosaic Rhodactis Shroom

SAM_4294_zpsagr2q7jp.jpg

Various types of Montiporas including this Candy Apple Capricornus.

And what do I like/want? I would say that  I am easy to please, if I don't have it I would be interested. I like all colors, origins, and especially all build/structures ;)

• Like 5

68f8d8df65b8457bfdcf5bc8f9ec5ebd.jpg911f862c4118d950a63a8eaf08b1e9e0.jpg65bd0049f0c6334057bb541709b87302.jpg22fac644926e530e73c019ac9b239d92.jpge37bbafdbc2570861a56731a8ecb1f87.jpg

Here is some stuff I've got for trade/sale! :) gonna try to set some trades up first to get stuff I don't have and then I'll make a separate post about stuff I'll have for sale at the meeting :)

Zoas:

BBEB, iron mans, bam bam, Rasta, scrambled eggs, king Midas, mind blowing, sunny D, GB Java Chaos, dragon eyes, kiwi, rainbow Sakura, green implosions, gorilla nipple (I believe), TPA green galaxy (my own name lol. Were brought in as wilds)

Acans:

Two types

Mushrooms:

smooth green, green hairy, green yuma, purple hairy, orange ric

Euphyllia:

Green frogspawn, frammer(mix) got both a teal one and a bicolor (green with purple tip), green hammer (with some purple sections), orange octospawn

Looking for: King tuts, Goblins fire, Acid reflux, White zombie, Vampire, Golden mauls, Umpa lumpa, Red speckled Krak, Gatorades, Birds nest and other bright zoas :)

PM with any interest please, I don't wanna bog down this thread too much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

Rbeyer-What do you want for those Grandis?

And Paratore- I will snap a piece off of the Terria and the Twilight, maybe we can work something out yeah.

sounds good! Just take a look at my stuff and see what peaks your interest and then PM me! :)

I'm also looking for any last min trades! Looking for these zoas mostly but open to all bright zoas I don't have :)

King tut, Goblins Fire, golden Mauls, red speckled Krakatoa, gatorades, blue rhino, space monster, fire and ice, blue agave (or any agave type), God of War.

If you have something, I imagine we could work a trade out :)

ae4c85a4ffbb4b97337ecd03760ede38.jpgbeeab484add2a402fa7ace1ccb7f1cb2.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like I got a couple great swaps with BadxGillen and Paratore. I'm setting up a new tank in my office and I'm going mostly all softies as I'm trying to not give myself more work (at work). Although who knows how long it will be before I'm sneaking acros from gone to work....

Anyone else bringing some softies or zoas? I have some acros, birds nest, pocilliopora, and a couple millis I could trade. Let me know.

See everyone tomorrow!