Here we go again!

Lovesalt

Well look at you Suzie! Ready to roll. I love the Oceanic tanks very well built but sure are heavy!!! If anyone would have seen the stand before!!!! It was a plywood box . When I purchased this breakdown I as told "comes with a custom stand" well let's just say a few dollars later and a little work, it now fits in well with Suzie's remodel!! Good luck Suzie now get this thing wet!

Love seeing a new tank coming together!

Suzie, i believe i read Brian got a nice Rainbow bubble tip from you in the past, when your tank is ready, i've got a nice one for you as a tank warming gift :) 

Can't wait for it to come to life !

• Like 1

Well look at you Suzie! Ready to roll. I love the Oceanic tanks very well built but sure are heavy!!! If anyone would have seen the stand before!!!! It was a plywood box . When I purchased this breakdown I as told "comes with a custom stand" well let's just say a few dollars later and a little work, it now fits in well with Suzie's remodel!! Good luck Suzie now get this thing wet!

Very nice color match on the stain, assuming it's your work.

From one finish carpenter to possibly another.....Though, i thought you were a painter  :tongue:

I'm starting to look at you as a jack of trades

Very nice work man!  :)

Important question:

Please give your input!

This tank and stand are at about 500 pounds already. Once this is up and running it's going to weigh a ton. We have it positioned in the middle of the house. Basement underneath. We are concerned about the floor being able to support all this weight. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suzie do you know which way your floor joists are running? Engineers will all tell you "i would suppirt" it but i will tell you in most case it woukd require the perfect storm to fall througg its similar to skinning a stand every pieces plays a part in tge strength post beam type of floor joists size of nails subfloor thickness and type flooring etc being a prior general contractor and knowing how things are buikt I would have no problem putting a 120 anywhere in a house but i know tge nay sayers will argue but you know what i say they can go do!!!!!! Enjoy your new baby and worry less

Very nice color match on the stain, assuming it's your work.

From one finish carpenter to possibly another.....Though, i thought you were a painter  :tongue:

I'm starting to look at you as a jack of trades

Very nice work man!  :)

Thanks Chris but suzie stain it i jyst reskinned tge plywood box

Snafoo #1

Wrong size plumbing parts...

Back to the store.

Everytime...I think I had to go 4 different times to three different places...and I now wish I had gotten a good gate valve instead of a ball valve to adjust the main drain.

• Like 2

And now I have plumbing!!! Thanks to my new best friend Brian67 :-)

So Sunday I will be adding water and turning power on. Unfortunately tomorrow I'm committed to helping family at the beach but Sunday will be mine!

Baby steps...but I'm getting there. Happy!!

• Like 1