SOS EMERGENCY!!! Need help

The ReefBox

To all my fellow reefers need help asap. I broke my leg today and came home from ER to noise in fish room. My tank seem came apart and water on ground leak is stopped and I have circulation for fish.

I would like to see if a few good people can come my way with 55 gallon drums and assist getting rocks, corals and fish out.

Can anyone house corals, and fish?

360-904-7666

I just need to say this club is like family. I had a major disaster today and so many people stepped up to help in some way or another. I want to take a minute to thank a few very special people that dropped what thy were doing and help make this terrible day end faster and knowing that all my stuff is in good hands.

Jorge

Roy (Stylaster) and his wife

Jim (gumby)

Scott (spectra)

Jeff (cuttlefish and corals)

These 6 did not hesitate to come to my rescue. Hillsboro, Beaverton, kelso.....they came! Tank was down in about two hours and now they are home still workings at putting corals away. Words cannot express my how thankful I am to be apart of this family.

To those.i did not list you are not forgotten, just too many. So to all that offered, or sent a kind message.....thank you from the bottom of my heart,

As far as the tank goes, Mike from OBD assured me he will make good by this tragedy and I belief him. So to those that have tanks by him......rest well knowing he has integrity, honesty and will do the right thing.

• Like 11

It's all down and now waiting for Mike at OBD to come pick it up so I can get it square away and back to reefing!!! Thanks again for everyone that chipped in or was willing to help out.

It times like this that keep me reefing when things go bad ned make you want to throw in the towel

• Like 2

It's all down and now waiting for Mike at OBD to come pick it up so I can get it square away and back to reefing!!! Thanks again for everyone that chipped in or was willing to help out.

It times like this that keep me reefing when things go bad ned make you want to throw in the towel

Glad you got it all taken care of! There are a lot of great reefers in this area! Glad you got the help you needed. It sucks that your new tank blew a seam on the same day you broke your leg! Did you kick the tank or something? ;)

He better...........Its not like they are going to help with the carpet cleaning.........[/quote

No kidding and as of 727 pm i have not gotten a response from him this am asking when he would have peeps here to get tank so i can be ready but i will give him a day or two to work out the logistics of figuring out how to make it happen

Yikes, just saw this. Got spare skimmer if you need.

Now I'm scared about my tank. Can you tell where it failed at? Any update from Mike?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The back seam on left corner. Split apart and separated from euro brace. He said he is working on logistics to getting my tank picked up and then will see why it failed. How old is your tank?