Moving sale

Mandinga

I'm moving, so tanks coming down for now;) These are colonies that are 100% aquacultured, and hardy:)

Inverts:

Fire shrimp $25

coral left:

Pink goniopora 3" large frag

0aac0504bb1e5d503409d3041242ab9e.jpg

My clementine zoas, 10-20 heads $20 pending

Paypal is fine, cash is better. , can meet near i5, most days.

Edited by Mandinga
  • Like 1

Put me down for clam, Magicians, and a sunny d colony if Andy doesn't take them all lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only meant 1 Sunny D colony. I'm not that greedy. :angel:

Edited by Lexinverts

I only meant 1 Sunny D colony. I'm not that greedy. :angel:

Perfect lol! I was thinking now you wanted them all cuz it was a sweet deal :)

Put me down for one too then!

Planning to swing by after visiting the reef expo also.

Edited by Paratore

Byob bring your own buckets!

Paypal is fine, cash is better. Possibility of meeting at reefapalooza this weekend if that makes it more convenient. otherwise, can meet near i5, most days.

Robert and I will meet you at Reefapalooza!

• Like 1

I saw in your tank thread you have Forest Fire Montipora, do you still and would you sell me a frag?  I would take the clownfish if they are still available, they would go in a 72 bow that I have had up for years and I haven't bought fish in a couple years so no diseases... Got a couple RBTA's and some LPS they can use. Hope you are not getting out of the hobby just thinning for the move cause your tank thread is awesome! I moved a year ago, it wasn't fun, good luck.

Edited by Electrokate

Some add ons:

84db2e177f143ea43211865b23ceed2b.jpg

Dragon soul favia $45 pending emerald

Unknown awesome zoa patch on left $40

64453b8957ce0f4dcda717c275ad125c.jpg acan $50 nice orange sunset colorr6d2e9bd2bf9fef3bb39ffa9ad0dd1e46.jpg

Unknown on the left??    The one on the left of the Dragon Soul....or the one on the far left. If it's the far left with the candy apples and hornet mixed in....i would take that for $40..

Unknown on the left?? The one on the left of the Dragon Soul....or the one on the far left. If it's the far left with the candy apples and hornet mixed in....i would take that for $40..

candy apples are gone

Issac has some sweet stuff! Grabbed a few things from him the other day they were super healthy and happy. The clam was wide open within 5 minuets of being in the tank :) if I had left the state on vacation, I would come get more!