A few zoa's for sale..

MrBret

We are in the process of turning our frag tank into a zoa display tank. We have been able to clear the overgrowth off of 3 racks so far, and just lay the stuff down in some crumble and sand. So it's polyp chaos, lol. Very easy to snatch polyps out of the carpet and make some frags.

Here are a few shots of what's on the current menue..20160522_110703_zpsji61msrf.jpg

• Like 3

lol.....I know, but there is a 3plp Askrak on there...Thankyou on the collection, it's always growing.

So, is that pronounced a$$-crack or ask-rack? You know kind of like pet-smart or pets-mart. [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, is that pronounced a$$-crack or ask-rack? You know kind of like pet-smart or pets-mart. [emoji1][emoji1]

That's a good question....I'm going to go with a$$-crack since they are spendy and very addictive, lol.

• Like 1

It was nice to meet you guys and thanks for the awesome goods! I will be back for more in the near future [emoji106]

It was nice to meet you as well. Bring the kids back any time.

• Like 1