My Koran angel needs a new home

ChrisQ

With a heavy heart... it's time my Koran moves to the home he so greatly deserves.

He cannot stay in the 40b he's grown up in any longer.

I've had this fish from his early juvenile stage, maybe 2.5'' -  3'' and i'm guessing 1.5yrs to his current size of 4.5 - 5'' and in the full blown changeling stage.

Out of all my tanks and all my fish, this guy has the most personality i've seen, he'll eat nori from your hand and just making eye contact with him will melt you like putty with his childlike tendencies such as his 360's and loops to keep your attention, just with simply eye contact.

Compensation isn't as important to me as finding him a good/permanent home but let's say $35 or maybe toss me a few frags.  :D

For those wondering, yes... he WILL munch your prized corals  :tongue:  (Fish only)

Uploading a video of his juvenile stage with some of his antics and then i'll make a current video.

Thanks all! I really need a club pull together on this one

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry i've not updated this thread but it can now be closed, Rolekii is now his fish master!

I'm certain you will give him a happy home and sure you'll have many days of bonding with him as we did!

Thought i'd share a extra video i stumbled upon digging through my archive. Watch your fingers buddy!

th_MOV04022_zpst1u4z4yb.mp4