April POTM - Favorite Fish

softy

Show me your fish!!

The rules are pretty simple!

• One photo entry per person

• Pic has to be taken by YOU

• Must be in by the posted deadline

• Must follow subject guidelines for the month

Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   

This months subject:

Favorite Fish

Show us your favorite Fish!!

Deadline:

April 30th  2016  @ 10pm  PST

Voting will start on May 1st and run for 2 weeks.  Winner is determined by PNWMAS members and visitors.  

Good Luck!!

Awww you folks take great pictures I totally lack the shutter bug gene. If I manage to get a nice picture it's completely pure luck... ok going to try this weekend.

same here haha. These pictures are already killing it, feel like I shouldn't even submit one [emoji23]
  • Like 1

I posted this I the wrong thread. But this one of my favorite pictures. I still have the clown, but that bubble tip is no longer with me. It had a misfortune trip into the foam guard of an mp10 and never recovered. I guess 3rd time into the mp10 and once into the overflow was enough

I posted this I the wrong thread. But this one of my favorite pictures. I still have the clown, but that bubble tip is no longer with me. It had a misfortune trip into the foam guard of an mp10 and never recovered. I guess 3rd time into the mp10 and once into the overflow was enough

What type of Bubble tip was it? It's beautiful!

• 3 weeks later...