So... What did reef people think of the game?

TheClark

Myself, these days I watch about one game a year but this was a good one.

So this is my uneducated opinion, here goes nothing.

Felt like Manning had a great last game, not sure he could have pulled it off without the amazing Broncos defense.  It was truly impressive...

it was a good game but this was all about what a great defense can do and they scored one of the touchdowns and had a lot to do with another one and held Carolina to 10 points.

Denvers d was well stacked with future hall of famers. They made cam newton and Tom Brady look like back up quarterbacks.

They got the poor offensive lion coach of New England fired. They were just that good.

Manning was no more than a game manager this game and he readily admitted it at his press conference which showed his class.

Cam newton got knocked down a peg which will be a good thing if he learns from it.

• Like 1

Cam has the lowest rating in NFL super bowl history and im glad i think he is a cocky sucker.

Before the game coming out in his Gold shoes saying MVP on them LOL

Then during the press conferance after he walked out im sure he will be fined on that..  I understand he is still a young kid (maybe im showing age here)

But you would never see manning doing that,.

Then he calls himself seuperman LOL Did you see the fumble?

WOW That foot ball must of been Kryptonite because he went down seen it was scared of it. LOL

All in all glad to see good game I thought the game the show everything was nice.. Great game and I hope Cam grows up it is going to be a bummer seeing a class act like manning leave the game and not only that I had him on my Fantasy football keeper league since he come into the NFL :)

• Like 2

The only thing I have to say that was funny about Manning is he could not take a break from being a pitchman even at the acceptance speech. Did anyone else catch that? I'm going to go home and drink a lot of Budweiser beer. It would have been even better if he had a bottle on his hand lol. Reminded me of that scene from the Wayne's World movie where they are shamelessly doing product placement. ????