Hello again!

Michael7979

Well well!

After being gone for several years I see this place is still up, running, growing, and doing what it was suppose to do: help in sharing info & growing a better reef community!!

I see some familiar names and A LOT of new ones! That's awesome!

When I stepped down from being the Vendor Relations and needed to leave the site & hobby never thought I'd think of doing it again but...... One thing is for sure you all deserve a pat on the back for keeping this website/community up running & growing!!

Thinking I might get back into the "tank" hobby in some form or another, (actually thinking Discus- but maybe SW), now that some of life as settled down. So I might be back around again. Never know, one thing I've learned is never say anything is 100% because life can really throw some curves your way.

Just wanted to say "Hello" - "Nice job" - "I'll be back"!! (Maybe)

• Like 2

It has been a while since I have seen this guy here, good to see you posting again. I hear you on the roller coaster of life, sometimes you just don't see whats coming until it's right up in your face. Hope things are mellowed out for you and you can settle in proper. Wether you go discus or salt, would love to see the results.

See you around the forum yeah.

• Like 1

I've been here all along. Just had many family matters hit us over the last 5 years. But I think, (using that word carefully), that we are back to some form of stability. Just moved into a new house and there is this empty spot that I think a tank would fill nicely.

Glad to see you back and posting! Congrats on the new house and a saltwater tank is always a great way to add color and life to your home.