FS: LEDs, pump, and misc stuff

NoobtoSalt

I don't see myself getting around to a tank build for awhile so I don't see a reason to hold onto stuff. Will have more down the road but here's just what I could find for now.

Misc food, supplements, miracle water, whatever you want to call this stuff. The whole lot for $50 most are 1/2 to 3/4 full some are new. Will continue to add to this as I find supplements.

a41a72702beb7b236e3d8286fcc5feaa.jpg

Gen x pump $40

fe29c95a9f5632c27196ee695506c64a.jpg

Corner frag rack $5

c67712eb18e1485a5ddc18448c8a7a8f.jpg

Uv filter 15 watt needs new bulb $50

4bd06d9ec6e3dcb484b77aef74b02f48.jpg

Refractometer nothing else with it $15

1923be579b198d4e04d72de63f1502db.jpg

AI Sol Blues purchased used here on the forum a few months back. I plugged them in the day I bought them and haven't used them since. Asking what I paid for them $200

774b914259d18d4fe2a55aed5fe7d3db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not interested in trades for MH. Would never go back to that technology and really just looking to get rid of some of my fish stuff for now.

As of now not looking to ship. Don't need the funds just thought I was passing on good deals to others. If I don't sell them for what I'm asking I will hang on to them.

Not interested in trades for MH. Would never go back to that technology and really just looking to get rid of some of my fish stuff for now.

As of now not looking to ship. Don't need the funds just thought I was passing on good deals to others. If I don't sell them for what I'm asking I will hang on to them.

I am almost in agreement with you except I just can't get over the growth difference I get with MH vs LED. My 150w MH absolutely outgrows 120w of LED's. So...LED does the color, MH does the growth. 

I live in Southwest Portland and work in Salem. If you can get the pump to me, I can get it to Salem.

I work in Bethany Oregon. Might be able to figure this out.

Would you guys be able to meet up sometime somewhere and then I could pick it up from Gil&Fin? Also what would be the easiest way to pay you for it Noob?