<-----SPS 4 sale

J-Dog

Trying to clean up the tank for the summer, so here are a few pieces I need to move.  Most of these pieces are colonies or mini colonies, no tiny frags from me.  PM me if u are interested please......

First up, Extreme Myagi Tort....they pretty much speak for themselves.  Bright green body with purple/blue tips.....3 pieces available.

0b89e44f-36d6-4107-a42f-f30e52e7c00c_zps

Next up is a 4"+ frag of Tyree Blue Matrix.......$50

8e7cc186-5411-4602-8239-afc5835fffad_zps

This next picture includes a list.....

1. extra large piece of Nick's Bloody Mary Stag

2.  small colony of Rommel's watermelon

3.  small colony of Upscale's microclados

4.  Greg Hiller's Aquamarine Jewel (needs coloring up)

5.  small frag of Aquamarine Jewel

c164512f-c2df-4ed9-abd1-35d90594fb6d_zps

I have three colonies of Mattv's Mirage Milli, all are pretty much identical in size to the piece pictured.  They need really high light to get their true color (bright orange body, yellow tips, and green polyps), this piece is hard to find.......$150 EACH

IMG_5006_zpsa3j2peut.jpg

Here is a large colony of Ultimate's Ultra Rare Red Polyp Acro.  I would like to sell it as a colony, but if I get no interest, I could cut it into frags.......$200 for the colony, $50 for frags

IMG_5007_zpsfm9fnoln.jpg

Same with this baseball colony of Forest Fire Digi.  I would like to sell it whole, but will possible frag if no one is interested.....$150 for the colony, $25 for frags

IMG_5008_zpsqgh2jtmp.jpg

• Like 2

G dog can I hay come look at the tank looks so dope! Drool!!!

You'd have to get clearance from my wife first :wife: ......she don't like a lot of strangers coming over to stare at the tank :nono:

And who the hell is G dog?

• Like 4

Their has to be more people wanting SPS out there. These are huge pieces priced the same as they would be if they were frags. If u bought a colony, u could cut a few frags and sell them to cover your costs!

Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no

Edited by J-Dog

Man J-Dog you have some tempting pieces here, that forest fire digitata is looking like a digitata forest, a nice one. And if I was closer I would be snagging that Matrix along with a couple other things, but I am a bit too far, I am sure you won't have much trouble finding proper homes for those corals.

Good Luck With the Sale, good stuff here.

Man J-Dog you have some tempting pieces here, that forest fire digitata is looking like a digitata forest, a nice one. And if I was closer I would be snagging that Matrix along with a couple other things, but I am a bit too far, I am sure you won't have much trouble finding proper homes for those corals.

Good Luck With the Sale, good stuff here.

I could always ship you a box of goodies again! Or we could send some stuff with someone making the commute......there is always a way!

• Like 1

That might be the way to do it, whats still available?

Well let's see, the following are either pending or sold.....

Forest Fire colony

Rommels Watermelon

Large Aquamarine Jewel

2 Mattv Mirage Millie's

2 Large Extreme Myagi Tort

Let me know if u are interested in anything else. I've also got other pieces not listed in this thread. Shoot me a PM and I'll send u a list

Ok guys and gals, lots of stuff is sold, but a few items are left.  Lets knock $10 off the frag prices and get these moved.  I am also willing to frag Nick's Bloody Mary Stag into $20 or $25 frags, if no one wants the large piece.  Here's what's left.....

Nick's Bloody Mary Stag

Upscales Micro

Greg Hiller's Aquamarine Jewel (small)

Extreme Myagi Tort (small)

Ultimate's Ultra Rare Red Polyp (colony)