Eco Tech and Tunze Pumps-Tunze Controller

reefnjunkie

Ive 4 Eco Tech Vortechs MP-40W all four are eco-smart was 225.00 each or all four 800.00

Now 190.00 each 700.00 for all 4

2 pumps are still being used but I can pull them out and clean them up if someone is wanting the 4 pack. the manufacturer stamp on those is March 2011 and Feb 2014- All pumps work fine one pumps rubber spacer could be replaced but not crucial-depends how anal you are :)

IMG_7381_zpsxajbzwi2.jpg

IMG_7382_zpse62exkyj.jpg

2- Tunze 6105 pumps with the 7095 controller-One of the pumps needs the magnet if you want to attach it to the side of the tank. The controller comes with 4 of the 6 pin connector cables as well as the APEX Vport to Tunze cable if you have an APEX

Tunze package also includes the Tunze Rock if you want to hide the pump in your rock-which is how I had one pump-hence missing magnet :doh:

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewitem.aspx?idproduct=TZ1251&child=TZ1551&utm_source=adwordsfroogle&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=adwordsfroogle&utm_content=TZ1551&gclid=CNicne_S-cYCFZBcfgodRbkCOQ

Was 360.00 for the whole Tunze package NOW 290.00

IMG_7383_zpsok2tpbdf.jpg

Edited by reefnjunkie

Here is the incentive I offered on R2R-

Same applies to this forum

Ok so let's try this incentive, for each MP40 a person buys I'll give 60.00 in credit towards any corals they purchase from me ( potential of 240.00 credit ) This credit will not be able to be used towards free shipping total.

For anyone buying the Tunze package I'll throw in 110.00 credit. Same rule as above, cannot be used towards free shipping total

This credit applies only when pumps/package are sold at asking price

FWIW ( and reference) here was the last sale I did.

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sps-cut-to-order.182776/

Check my feedback, you'll like what you see.

Thanks!