Acro keeper

Tim

Hi guys

Basically I'm bore of looking at my new reef tank set up and I was hoping people would join me on a grow out contest on some of the rare acro from Aussie.

I will pick the acro and I'm sure it will be new for most of the fellow and even myself.

Time is three months

Growth will come last

The best color will determine the winner

I will provide the frags

The winner will get to name the coral

The mother colony will belong to pnwmas

I will try to put a stamp on it once we done

No sponsor can be involved

15 spot open

To meet requirements either I know you from the pass or you would to show me that you can, I don't want to hand a beautiful Acro to a kid.

Tim

Hey boss How was the Achilles tang did for you? I think you're the first one to keep Achilles tang from my knowledge. But wow what a great pleasure to hear from you.

1 down 14 to go

If there is aspot open and I fit the stipulations I would like to get in on this one. There is going to be another grow out coming up when the TECO one is over and this addition will make it three this year. Let us know what kinda proof we are needing, I know I have people who can vouch for me or I would certainly be up for you coming by in person and then we could chat reef.

Oh I do have a couple Westside pieces in my collection.

Awesome!

I knew a "Tim" long long ago:) I was told you dat Tim?

I'd be intersted- what's the time line?

Hope things are well!

Brad

My friend nice to hear from you, you know you already in on this one,did you get my pm few weeks ago?

Hey Tim! Glad to see you back in the game. I would be willing to give it a go too! In not as into sticks right now but I have the lighting and am using Red Sea coral pro. It's a challenge to see who has the best colot? Is there a buy in for this?

Hey Tim! Glad to see you back in the game. I would be willing to give it a go too! In not as into sticks right now but I have the lighting and am using Red Sea coral pro. It's a challenge to see who has the best colot? Is there a buy in for this?

Kim there is no money cost, but I just hate to no but you know what how about you and Beth can watch my water parameter for me