2PP Krakatoas Cousin - Red Spackles

TheClark

THERE ARE MANY GREAT ITEMS AVAILABLE

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE ITEMS UP FOR AUCTION HERE:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forum/106-brandon-m-kennedy-thumper-auction/

For Charity Auction - 2PP Krakatoas Cousin - Red Spackles!!

Up for auction are these amazing and rarely available palys called Red Spackles. These are true beauties and have much of the same look as the Krakatoa, but are far hardier.

Mother Colony Pic:

acc829f4e93e9094592ee4c997d05ff2.jpg

2pp Frag For Sale Pic:

155405a8cf3cef3c79a360b1a1461923.jpg

Many have been inquiring about frags, it is exciting to finally offer them up for a good cause.

100% of the proceeds go to Brandon Kennedy's family. Read more about the cause here:

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/33572-brandon-kennedy-thumper-auction/

Auction will still start at $30 and ends next Friday at 9:00 PM

Please bid generously, it is for a good cause!

GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU FOR BIDDING!!  

Shipping / Pickup

I am willing and capable to ship (buyer pays shipping).  Alternatively local Portland/Vancouver pickup. 

History and Lineage

These date back to 2008 from Tomasz when he had Paradise Corals in early 2009. Then they were called Red Spackled Palys.

Others claim these are the same as JF A** Cracks and Omega Mauls. I cannot say for sure, and can only claim lineage back to Red Spackles.

Edited by theclark

That's awsome Jeremy I don't have a tank but I would be all over this! These are so amazing and have been well acclimated! ah what the hell lol I will bid 80 and Jeremy you could just hold on to them and drag then for a future fundraiser if that's okayvwith you! ????

That's awsome Jeremy I don't have a tank but I would be all over this! These are so amazing and have been well acclimated! ah what the hell lol I will bid 80 and Jeremy you could just hold on to them and drag then for a future fundraiser if that's okayvwith you! [emoji1]

That's a deal[emoji106][emoji106]

• Like 1

Does that mean I can't bid $100.....not sure what the "That's a deal" means :p

Auction runs until Friday at 9 pm, sorry for the confusion.  The deal was that I would hold it if she wins and do whatever she wants with it.

Wow thanks fellas, this is awesome!  Think of the expenses this will help cover for Brandon's family, and you get some nice coral!

They do look like JF Askrack, it will be nice to see the comparison.

They do have lineage back further than the JF, but I think allot of coral gets renamed when lineage is lost.   No fault of JF.

When 23andMe can be used to genetic test coral, all the naming excitement should die down.

150 TO MRBRET!!!   :drinking:

Lol same deal goes for you Bret if you want to go in half with me just promise to save some for me later or use for a future good cause! One day I will get another nano but not for a while!

If softy wasn't splitting it with me...I would defiantly take that offer. But if we win, you know there will be some close with your name on it. Thanks to those that came buy on Saturday, and the Saturday thing the month before....can afford to do this :) and the rest of the money went to jason fox, lol
  • Like 1