Looking for zoas

timmylucas

What issues are you having in the other tank? I'd love to trade you something for some purple hornets.

I have a frag of mind blowing palys with a Granny Smith on it. I also have pink zippers, and some other rainbow ( I can't remember exactly what it was called) I could frag.

I moved out and left the tank to my family and they didn't maintain it like it was supposed to be maintained and now I have an algae outbreak. But I'm getting it under control. It's just taking some time. But it should be done within the next couple weeks.

Some that I may be looking for:

Diabolique

Emeralds on fire

Magicians

Rainbow reds

Tangelo

Anything unique or colorful really. I don't need crazy large amounts of Zoas. Just small drags on gravel or rock so I can easily mount them to rock work. Thanks again to anyone with a response!

Some that I may be looking for:

Diabolique

Emeralds on fire

Magicians

Rainbow reds

Tangelo

Anything unique or colorful really. I don't need crazy large amounts of Zoas. Just small drags on gravel or rock so I can easily mount them to rock work. Thanks again to anyone with a response!

Have you met Mr Brett and softy? They're in hillsboro. I can send you their info if you'd like. They have many frags to be had.

Let me know what you are looking for, could do a zoa frag pack on my next trip over.

What is your location? Just in case I am ever in the same area as you ? cause if you are in the oregon/washington area there is a good chance I will be somewhere near you at some point soon

Hey Timmy.....i cant remember if you have come out to visit us before. Here is my contact info...Cell # 503-828-6964, it does not have voice mail set up on it, but gets texts. I am going to be at the office where all our stuff is at this Saturday doing tank maintence and playing with r/c cars, lol. if i know you are coming out ( or anyone else ) i will have an extra skewer for ya. going to grill some meat! if you shoot me a text, i can send ya some pics over the cell phone. Too much stuff to list but.....blue rhinos, rastas, magicians, red and blue hornets, seductions, many other different hawaiin varietys.....pink zippers, soul rippers, bloodshots, gb star bursts, gb dark moons, fruit loops, mauls, spongebob's, nuclear green, purple deaths, pink raptors, blond blue eyed bi****S, frozen utters, king midas, vivid rainbows, Juggernauts, gb emperors, gb vampire kings, ironmans, spidermans.......jf jack'o lantern lepto, wwc hulk lepto, jf outerspace psammocora, sand dollar monti, and others :)

What is your location? Just in case I am ever in the same area as you ? cause if you are in the oregon/washington area there is a good chance I will be somewhere near you at some point soon

Bend, Oregon

If you are ever in the area, hit me up!  otherwise, I travel to Portland pretty often.

Hey Timmy.....i cant remember if you have come out to visit us before. Here is my contact info...Cell # 503-828-6964, it does not have voice mail set up on it, but gets texts. I am going to be at the office where all our stuff is at this Saturday doing tank maintence and playing with r/c cars, lol. if i know you are coming out ( or anyone else ) i will have an extra skewer for ya. going to grill some meat! if you shoot me a text, i can send ya some pics over the cell phone. Too much stuff to list but.....blue rhinos, rastas, magicians, red and blue hornets, seductions, many other different hawaiin varietys.....pink zippers, soul rippers, bloodshots, gb star bursts, gb dark moons, fruit loops, mauls, spongebob's, nuclear green, purple deaths, pink raptors, blond blue eyed bi****S, frozen utters, king midas, vivid rainbows, Juggernauts, gb emperors, gb vampire kings, ironmans, spidermans.......jf jack'o lantern lepto, wwc hulk lepto, jf outerspace psammocora, sand dollar monti, and others :)

Perfect timing since Bret is throwing a bash!!  Those guys have awesome stuff!!