Tanks in general

Mitrillion

Where are all your green toadstools??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are in their own tank upstairs. I am down to about 15 of them. Been handing them out when anyone comes over :D Why, do you need another? I can bring it Saturday for you. 

I do have three or four small ones in the display. They just popped up and I haven't taken them out. 

That looks awesome kev! What are u upgradeing to?

Wife wants a 180-210.

A birdsnest is a type of coral. It's the pink spikey one in the middle of my pic, and towards the left middle of Ninja's pic.

Tank looks great Ninja! 

You like the shallow sandbed Clark?

Thank you!  It has looked better but is now recovering.  I see a light at the end of the tunnel...

I had a shallow sand bed, but have been removing it slowly, soon to be bare bottom.  For me, I had rock and/or sand leaching phosphate.  Removing it seemed to have a positive effect, I can keep phosphates at 0 now with GFO only.  I was doing allot more than that before.  Also the tin issue on the triton test prompted me, in case solder bits were buried in the sand from the lighting.

Thanks for starting the thread, I like seeing people's tanks, lots of fun.

Thank you!  It has looked better but is now recovering.  I see a light at the end of the tunnel...

I had a shallow sand bed, but have been removing it slowly, soon to be bare bottom.  For me, I had rock and/or sand leaching phosphate.  Removing it seemed to have a positive effect, I can keep phosphates at 0 now with GFO only.  I was doing allot more than that before.  Also the tin issue on the triton test prompted me, in case solder bits were buried in the sand from the lighting.

Thanks for starting the thread, I like seeing people's tanks, lots of fun.

I like this thread as well nice to see everyones tanks and corals and see how they are doing! :D

df18fb2d623c2caf0f1ad26b3a8ecf30.jpg

Tanks not doing to bad, some Zoas and my Duncans haven't been looking to happy lately tho.

Think I got almost all the fish in the shot, usually only happens during feeding

Looks good, let me know how the sour apple does, mine is not doing too well and I caught the coral beauty nipping...

the only Zoas I can get to grow and not die are eagle eyes, and dragon eyes.