Pioneer School Update

Emerald525

It's been a couple of months since the last update. Beth did a water change last month but I couldn't go with her so there were no pictures. We stopped by this morning to do another water change and the tank looks great!

I checked in with Becky and Pets on Broadway has been most supportive by supplying free ro water to top off the tank.

The Mono died. She thinks maybe the Diamond Goby was picking on it but otherwise everything else looks great! (rock2)(rock2)

This tank has been up almost 2 years and is near and dear to me because it is a school for special needs children and I have seen how relaxing it is to them.

I am really proud of our club and how well this tank has done. There has only been a few fish lost and minimal livestock (clap)(clap)

DSC02051ARW.jpg

DSC02052ARW.jpg

DSC02055ARW.jpg

DSC02057ARW.jpg

The staff really loves watching the cinnamon clown hosting this GBTA. What's not to love? :D

DSC02058ARW.jpg

All of the softies are faring well:

DSC02061ARW.jpg

DSC02062ARW.jpg

Seeing all of the Halloween books brought back memories! :D

DSC02065ARW.jpg

Thanks again sponsors and members of the PNWMAS!(clap)(clap)

Looks great Kim. (clap)

Thanks Jesse

That's a pretty nice setup for a classroom.

Where was all this kind of volunteer stuff when I was in school???

I know! I would have loved to have a saltwater tank when I was a kid at my school!

That is a great looking tank, you ladies have done a nice job keeping it going :)

I bet with all the softies and LPS it has insain movement with the water currents.

Thanks Thomas! It does look great. Becky also likes the algae on the powerheads because it gives the tank a more natural look! :)