I am trying to sell off my system. Had a trip planned and right before the trip had to move to a new place and that resulted in death of a few fish and corals and it was very saddening. So my wife and I have decided to give the reef keeping a break since we will have to move again in a year and don't want to kill other survivors.
As for the stuff for sale, it's listed down here:
1) Pair of ocellaris clownfish (1.5" to 2" long) - $50 for the pair
2) Melanurus wrasse (very vibrant colors, about 5ish inch long, very active and keeps the bristle worm population in check) - $50
3) Toadstool coral - $10
4) Reef Octopus Classic 110INT Protein Skimmer (Less than a year old) - $140
5) Chinese Black Box LED's (a pair) - $90 for both
6) Aqueon Pro 200W heater (less than 2 months old) - $40
7) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (new, unopened box) - $35
8.) Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Standard Size (used) - $15
9) Jebao DC Pump with controller - $40
10) Hydor Koralia Evo 750/850 Circulation pump (less than a year old) - $20
11) DIY'd Aquarium Stand (49.5" long x 18.5" deep x 30.5" tall) - $60
12) Live rock, roughly 30ish lbs - $50
13) Lettuce Coral that is still recovering and it is quite a big one (the rock also has a lot of sponges under it) - $15
I have got more stuff that either I will have to check or measure and will post it down here.
I am attaching a few pictures, if you need pictures of a certain thing, please feel free to message and ask and I will do my best.