How to Donate

jeff_pdx

I am in the process of making some space in my tank, and thought I would donate some corals to this great program. The only real issue is I don't know how to go about doing this. I will have to donate several zoa frags. I will post pictures of the other zoas after work. The pictures you see here are originally from coralreefaquarist, as that is where I originally got these zoas back in early March. If anybody could give me some information on how to get these into a teachers tank that would be great.

post-5725-141867775762_thumb.jpg

post-5725-14186777577_thumb.jpg

I am in the process of making some space in my tank' date=' and thought I would donate some corals to this great program. The only real issue is I don't know how to go about doing this. I will have to donate several zoa frags. I will post pictures of the other zoas after work. The pictures you see here are originally from coralreefaquarist, as that is where I originally got these zoas back in early March. If anybody could give me some information on how to get these into a teachers tank that would be great.[/quote']

Our teachers in the TFT Program are probably beginning to bring their tanks home for the Summer, but will always be taking donations of equipment and livestock!

I'm sure most of them will be attending our June Meeting in Beaverton, Oregon with guest speaker, Scott Fellman. You may want to send them a PM just to make sure, or make other donation arrangements.

Joel Lavin "tidalsculpin"

Dennis Sosnovske "dsoz"

Lee Jones "aqua-ed"

Roger Stephen "Mr S"

Mike Stapp "catholicteacher"

Ryan Lenz "DoughPat"

Send me a PM. I have been gathering stuff in the portland area to distribute to the other teachers. I can meet you somewhere or you can come to my house to donate.

Thanks! Zoas should do great in the AP24 tanks that the club has bought for us. :) Those are some nice zoas you got there.

dsoz