May 2009 PNWMAS Meeting

JManrow

The May 2009 PNWMAS Meeting will be at the home of

Frank Gruelle "Frank"

12190 SW Merestone Court

Tigard, Oregon 97223

Sunday, May 17th @ 2:00 PM

Phone: (503) 969-2008

We will be taking a look at Frank's Reef System and having a Frag Swap!

Also on the upcoming agenda is our June 2009 Meeting with special guest speaker Scott Fellman.

I would like to kindly ask our members for a cup to a quart of live sand for seeding. Preferr from sump/fuge. If you have a cyno/algae problem please don't bring but thank you for the thought. I'm VERY close th having the 210 setup. Also looking for Pod's.

I was just gonna post about this :) I was wondering when the next meeting was.

Franks meeting was great last year! Se everyone in May.

Yeah, it was great last year! I'm running late with posts right now... turns out I came down with Bronchitis. I'm on Prednisone, doxycycline, and some good old fashion herbal concoctions. It's all slowing me down a bit, but not stopping me!:D See you all in May!(rock2)

I'll start the frag swap.

I have a bunch of these I picked up from Bob :)

IMG_5846.jpg

ph.jpg

Some say they are blue/purple hornets. Some are selling them for $50/polyp. I am thinking that they are closest to blue eyed dragons or blue steel. They are nice, even if they are not the hornets.

If you want some of these let me know. I am selling them for $15/polyp for non-members and $10/polyp for members.

Trades for high end zoas, acans, chalice, frogspawn/hammer/torch (especially colors I don't have), ricordia, or anything nice also accepted.

dsoz

I would like a few polyps of some zoas. Right now I have some nice orange colored ones and some dark green with light green centers. Sooo, and other color would be nice and I got about $20.00 or so to spend.

Kris

PS...I have some nice candy canes, but not quite sure how to frag those bad boys. I have nuclear greenm, watermellon green and teal.

True' date=' but he has mellowed some in his Parenthood.;) The gray hair is next Eric.[/quote']

John....(scratch)....I am sure you can figure out what I am thinking right now.(enforcer)....;)

Once again, it doesn't look like I will be able to attend this meet either.(sad). I am not saying it is a definate no....but it just doesn't look good.DOH!

I would like a few polyps of some zoas. Right now I have some nice orange colored ones and some dark green with light green centers. Sooo, and other color would be nice and I got about $20.00 or so to spend.

Kris

PS...I have some nice candy canes, but not quite sure how to frag those bad boys. I have nuclear greenm, watermellon green and teal.

Who was this directed to? or is it just a blanket statement?

I just made two frags of cepitularia aka "blue xenia" tonight. They should be attached by the meeting day. I will sell for $20, or trade for similar value.

fish033b.jpg

This is not the one for trade, but it is a 1-1.25" frag of this piece.

Kris- let me see what I have that is fragable and we can go from there if you want... I know I don't have as nice of a collection as Eric, but I do have some nice ones. Or you can get two (for you as an officer, I would make it three) polyps of the blue zoas that I have posted above for $20.

Mark- let me know how many of those blue zoas you want and we can work out a price.

dsoz