Moving Boxes Needed

grassi

Tomorrow in the AM works perfect for us :D

Want to pm me with an address and time that would work best for you? This works out, I've been dying to see your tank anyway! I'm hoping to trade for some of your sweet zoas in the future ;)

FYI

Two Places you DON'T mention that you are from SoCal.

1. Northern Cal

2. Oregon

You might get away with it in PLand, but smaller towns are not going to abide. You can protest all you want but they are going to change.

Just trying to save some potential grief.

PS: I was born in SF and raised in Santa Cruz. Don't tell any Oregonians. I'm trying to pass!

I have a ton from my move here from So Cal. Seriously' date=' I have a bunch. I have a box...of boxes....I call it a boxen[/quote']

lol... My family didn't even want to accept my uncle back up here after living in Mission Viajo(sp) for a few years. He is now just one of those Californians...(nono)(laugh) My aunt lives in NoCal now and lets him have it regularly also... I get a total kick out of it...rofl

My wife was born in Ca and moved back to Oregon at 4. She now lives in the eternal shame of being a "Californian".

I have the same problem!! I was born in Sacramento, and even though I've lived in Oregon since I was 5 I still have to plead my case to be an oregonian to the natives (wife)