Football thoughts

Michael7979

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 9-4. A big "stretch" from what everyone else thought. This team has played well this year. A couple big wins and couple bad losses to boot. Good game in Hawaii' date=' bring on Missouri. Later Ryan[/quote']

No doubt about that. Shame on all you beaver believers who were calling for Riley's job and Moore's head at 2-3. (nono) (nono) (nono) (nono)

Good ol' Riley. Did anyone notice him doing some hardcore jawing of the officials. Hes showing some fire! He also was the one that got the sideline warning in the Civil War game. I have to disagree with the calling of Moores head being a bad thing. I think the Beavs would be 6-7 or 7-6 if Moore wouldnt have got some fire under his butt. He has played almost flawless since the Was. St. game where they played Canfield in the 2nd quarter. He has played absolutely mistake free (besides the fumbles against UCLA) for 8 weeks now. He still leads the nation in PA's w/o a interception :).

Hey Duck fans did you hear about your guys theme song for the year was just realeased!! Heres the link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko8tP7xVGWE

Man Stanford even fired Walt Harris after TWO YEARS!! Give the guy a chance. Didnt even have time to bring in JC's and play guys he recurited. Thats really a bad one by Stanford.

How about going after your AD? Poor Moos was forced out of there! Belotti next? Or will they ever fire him? Every year he gets Top 10 recruits in every position and he still underacheieves IMO. Gets great JC players too. I guess Phil likes Mike too much to fire him :) LOL :) LOL :) Later Ryan

How about going after your AD? Poor Moos was forced out of there! Belotti next? Or will they ever fire him? Every year he gets Top 10 recruits in every position and he still underacheieves IMO. Gets great JC players too. I guess Phil likes Mike too much to fire him :) LOL :) LOL :) Later Ryan

Yah uncle Phil never did get along with Moos. But i think he had taken the program as far as he could. I would like to see Belotti step up to AD and bring in a hot fresh coach from a lesser school. Or maybe someone like the Texas DC, maybe Dan Hawkins ;) Hmmmm Tedford????

You mean Gene Chizik? Hes the new head coach of Iowa State. You want Hawkins? Uggghhh. I thought all along it was Hawkins doing the job at BSU but look at what Peterson did! This is there best season in years. Maybe it was Peterson the whole time! Who knows. Tedford :) Later Ryan

BTW- Good luck against BYU. Bronco Mendenhall is a hell of a coach (ex OSU alum and DC) Remember if you guys lose its like losing to the Beavs twice!! GO COUGARS!! Later Ryan

Yah Chizik. I didn't know he got a job. Peterson has done a great job your right, but with Hawkins' recruites. Kind of like Erickson with Riley's guys. We'll see, pretty exciting times coming up for the Ducks. New AD, great recruiting class coming in, lots of talent returning.

There is gonna be a lot of offense in that bowl. Can't wait.

Yeah we might get a new coach IF Bellotti takes the AD job. But we can't get Tedford or he has to pay back part of his money........they hooked up his contract to say if he left before coaching one year in their new facilities there would be a penalty.

If a new coach is coming I hope its a OC or DC that is real hungry to become a head coach.

Yeah we might get a new coach IF Bellotti takes the AD job. But we can't get Tedford or he has to pay back part of his money........they hooked up his contract to say if he left before coaching one year in their new facilities there would be a penalty.

If a new coach is coming I hope its a OC or DC that is real hungry to become a head coach.

But he has yet to coach a game in the new facilities. They haven't built them yet.

Ducks picked up another 4 star commit yesterday :D Todd Doxley out of San Diego, #24 ranked saftey in the country.

That puts our total commits at 15, with 4 four star commits and the #21 recruiting class in the country. And its just the start of the recruiting season!!! hope Bellotti can keep it up.

Beavs are sitting at #58 with 10 commits and 1 four star. But its early!

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=128&p=9&c=14&yr=2007&refid=6593

See this is exactly what I am talking about. Everyone else gets better recruits. I know top recruits dont always pan out but it would be nice to get at least 2 4 star athletes to come to OSU. On the other hand I kinda like a guy coming outta nowhere and being a stud just like Sabby and Yve. No school in Florida even thought about giving them a scholarship. Sabby is gonna be a stud on the next level. GO BEAVS IN THE SUN BOWL BEAT THE TIGERS!!! Later Ryan

• 2 weeks later...