Calcium Reactor?

giant squid

PM makes a great one and so does Pacific coast, Ya not goin to need A huge one, but ya know how it is, plan for the future, so you only buy one. there really isn't that much to em. I have had my PM for almost 5 years, and no problems, just media replacement!!! SHOP FOR IT :)

Yes, i was thinking about doing it myself, now that i found out how many people have done just that, i might consider building one. Any suggestions where i should start? Special plastics to handle pressure? Existing pump for in line to existing system, or extra pump specific for the reactor? Types of tubing? Thanks for all the suggestions so far...

Awesome! Thanks alot for the links' date=' and yes, i would love to check out your tank (impur), maybe sometime my fiance and i can come over and see the tank. We both work at Liquid Sunshine if you wanna stop in, or you can pm me. Thanks again.[/quote']

Shoot me a pm when you want to come by!!

I've stopped in your store. I bought some CA reactor media from you, you were just moving in a tank and it was an hour or so before you opened, back when it was REALLY hot.

Looking for Used Calcium Reactor system

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone was selling a calcium reactor complete with co2 and regulator? I'm open to purchasing a DIY if it's in perfect running condition. I have a 72g reef and my PH and calcium levels are getting too cumbersome to manage on a 'almost daily' basis and I'm pretty heavily stocked with coral that I'm not keen on losing due to poor water conditions. I have mushrooms, polyps, flower pot, xenia, pagoda cup, digitata and gorgonia (yellow & purple ribbon).

so far so good' date=' i have installed the Korallin Ca reactor, and it's working okay after four days as far as fine tuning it in, but we'll see how things go... again thanks for all the feedback on which way to go.:D[/quote']

I have not seen this one. Would you please post a pic. Thanks